Excitement, love and passion for football rekindled

Bad Wolf

We're nowhere near the finished article yet but if we continue to play like that, we'll be well away from the drop zone come may.

Thank you, Ralph. Genuinely feel love and excitement about watching football, particularly Saints, for the first time in at least two years.

Anyone else watch more football in general when things are going well for Saints? Can't bloody wait to see MOTD tonight. Not just from Saints but there's some other bits I'm excited about. Had we lost today, I probably wouldn't have even bothered.

So buzzed right now. It doesn't feel like we've only won the last two, it genuinely feels like we're on some sort of 5-6 game winning streak!

In Ralph we trust! COYR!!!!!!

We're nowhere near the finished article yet but if we continue to play like that, we'll be well away from the drop zone come may.

Thank you, Ralph. Genuinely feel love and excitement about watching football, particularly Saints, for the first time in at least two years.

Anyone else watch more football in general when things are going well for Saints? Can't bloody wait to see MOTD tonight. Not just from Saints but there's some other bits I'm excited about. Had we lost today, I probably wouldn't have even bothered.

So buzzed right now. It doesn't feel like we've only won the last two, it genuinely feels like we're on some sort of 5-6 game winning streak!

Fair play the club for getting rid of the problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great isn’t it? Was looking really bleak for so long. I didn't think we’d win another game in 2018. Hopefully we can get 3pts now vs WHU with City and Chelsea (who inexplicably both lost at home today) on the horizon.

I hate it when big teams lose the game(s) before they play us because you just know we'll get the backlash of it. It's very hard to see Man City losing two games in two weeks.

I hate it when big teams lose the game(s) before they play us because you just know we'll get the backlash of it. It's very hard to see Man City losing two games in two weeks.

They already lost two games in December: Chelsea and then Palace. No reason why we can't make it a third.

This.

Just when going to games was becoming a duty with little to enjoy on the pitch, along came Ralph.

Reminds me so much of the Poch beginnings and I pray we can keep Ralph for longer.

I don't think I've ever taken to a Saints manager so quickly.

Tbh I don't remember the start of Poch's time in charge being that great and certainly don't remember the pressing game setting in as early as the first game as some do. I didn't warm to Poch till that summer when we got to know him through videos of players loving life on training camps.

I don't think I've ever taken to a Saints manager so quickly.

Tbh I don't remember the start of Poch's time in charge being that great and certainly don't remember the pressing game setting in as early as the first game as some do. I didn't warm to Poch till that summer when we got to know him through videos of players loving life on training camps.

The pressing game was evident in pochettinos first game

I never watch MOTD when we lose. Is that bad.?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

I don't either. I'm not even sure I'm a football fan. Just a Saints fan. If we lose then I have 0% interest in what another club have done no matter how amazing it is.

Edit: Leicester winning the league was the exception tbf.

The problem with Poch, or rather the difference, was that he replaced a very popular manager who few thought should be sacked. Also his record was somewhat uninspiring. Similarity is that they both took over after a 2-2 against a Big 6.

Ohhhhh didn't make that connection! Good work.

Good times. The negativity that has enshrouded the club for the last couple of years is finally lifting. I know it's very early days but I'm so encouraged by everything I have seen since Ralph joined. This goes way beyond just the normal new manager bounce that struggling clubs tend to enjoy. He's really laying the foundations for something here.

After our result at Hudds today, I had a quick look through our upcoming fixtures, and found myself thinking we have a lot of winnable games in January and February. If I had done that a few weeks ago, I would have looked at the same fixtures and thought "where are we going to get the points we need to stay up? We can even go into our games against City and Chelsea with some confidence of a possible result now, rather than just assuming a tonking.