Pompey Takeover Saga

Fitzhugh Fella

He would still get some money as the money owed to him is secured debt. i.e. he gets first call on any money made from the assets they liquidate.

He could even end up getting more money if they are liquidated than if they come out of administration.

There's also the possibility that Gaydamak and Chanrai are both in this together for the same end and all this "Gaydamak's demands" stuff is just a convenient way of blaming the closure on someone a thousand miles away.

I don't buy the way Chanrai 'accidently' ended up owning the club for one minute.

He would still get some money as the money owed to him is secured debt. i.e. he gets first call on any money made from the assets they liquidate.

He could even end up getting more money if they are liquidated than if they come out of administration.

There's also the possibility that Gaydamak and Chanrai are both in this together for the same end and all this "Gaydamak's demands" stuff is just a convenient way of blaming the closure on someone a thousand miles away.

I don't buy the way Chanrai 'accidently' ended up owning the club for one minute.

I wonder if junior is acting on seniors say so? Didn't chainrai and Gaydemak senior have a run in before?

What if senior has said he will cover juniors loss's as long as he makes sure chainrai is out of pocket by Allot!!?? If the club closes down the junior will still own the land around it and I doubt it will take much effort to get a few quid for it some way down the line. So junior could really stick the boot into pompey in order to shaft one of his dads enemy's.

My 1st impression is that a deal will be made but there is more history there that suggests there is something else going on to warm the bread.

I wonder if junior is acting on seniors say so? Didn't chainrai and Gaydemak senior have a run in before?

What if senior has said he will cover juniors loss's as long as he makes sure chainrai is out of pocket by Allot!!?? If the club closes down the junior will still own the land around it and I doubt it will take much effort to get a few quid for it some way down the line. So junior could really stick the boot into pompey in order to shaft one of his dads enemy's.

My 1st impression is that a deal will be made but there is more history there that suggests there is something else going on to warm the bread.

Gaydamack wants his money up front, well who can blame him for that. If he doesn't get it now channces are he won't get it at all.

I've not followed the intracacies of all this, but if he felt what you say is correct wuld he at least get something if the club was scrapped?

Gaydamack wants his money up front, well who can blame him for that. If he doesn't get it now channces are he won't get it at all.

I've not followed the intracacies of all this, but if he felt what you say is correct wuld he at least get something if the club was scrapped?

Baj you nobber...I didn't go through the effort of tapping this toss out on an iPhone only to have you close the thread!

Right here it is...as if anyone cares...

What some of you fail to realise is we need them.

It's like having a superhero with nobody worth smashing up. Makes life kind of boring.

So whilst I'm all for getting the status quo of us being above them in the league structure...it is important to remember that we want them to exist. And to be ****. Much more fun that way.

Sorry but f*** 'em, I lost any shred of sympathy I might have had for them a long time ago. Cheating c***s are best liquidated in my opinion, just a shame that other football fans might feel sorry for them.

Baj you nobber...I didn't go through the effort of tapping this toss out on an iPhone only to have you close the thread!

Right here it is...as if anyone cares...

What some of you fail to realise is we need them.

It's like having a superhero with nobody worth smashing up. Makes life kind of boring.

So whilst I'm all for getting the status quo of us being above them in the league structure...it is important to remember that we want them to exist. And to be ****. Much more fun that way.

Sorry but f*** 'em, I lost any shred of sympathy I might have had for them a long time ago. Cheating c***s are best liquidated in my opinion, just a shame that other football fans might feel sorry for them.

so Gayboy might get more out of the deal than the HMRC?, AA finally admitting that income is lower than outgoings and as such the club cannot self finance?

bet the players are really looking forward to playing tomorrow, be crunching in the tackles whilst thinking who do I play for next week ?????

does this mean Bompey get automatic promotion to rival status? time for some new songs?

so Gayboy might get more out of the deal than the HMRC?, AA finally admitting that income is lower than outgoings and as such the club cannot self finance?

bet the players are really looking forward to playing tomorrow, be crunching in the tackles whilst thinking who do I play for next week ?????

does this mean Bompey get automatic promotion to rival status? time for some new songs?

Indeed he would, the problem is that both gaydamak and chinchanrai have charges against the same assets. They both own the stadium and they both own the land..... according to andriods interim report.

Indeed he would, the problem is that both gaydamak and chinchanrai have charges against the same assets. They both own the stadium and they both own the land..... according to andriods interim report.

Might be worth chucking a little conspiracy theory in here..... What if HMRC are pushing Gaydamak to take this stance, in reward for not going after him personally (Which they have threatened to do).

Might be worth chucking a little conspiracy theory in here..... What if HMRC are pushing Gaydamak to take this stance, in reward for not going after him personally (Which they have threatened to do).

Yep, there was a pretty big court case a year or so ago, and BC took around £18m from Gaydamak snr. Is Gaydamak going to take a hit for the good of the club and to the benefit of BC? Can't see it. I'd be fairly confident that the Gaydamak debt is to Daddy anyway and, if it's secured, then he's gonna want his pound of flesh.

Common sense says that there's no way back as the Gaydamaks need the money and hate BC. Two birds one stone.

Gut feel.....it's brinkmanship and a deal will be agreed.

The only other factor I can think of is that neither BC or Gaydamak have any emotional ties to Pompey. If one did then you could see a bit of give. However....

Yep, there was a pretty big court case a year or so ago, and BC took around £18m from Gaydamak snr. Is Gaydamak going to take a hit for the good of the club and to the benefit of BC? Can't see it. I'd be fairly confident that the Gaydamak debt is to Daddy anyway and, if it's secured, then he's gonna want his pound of flesh.

Common sense says that there's no way back as the Gaydamaks need the money and hate BC. Two birds one stone.

Gut feel.....it's brinkmanship and a deal will be agreed.

The only other factor I can think of is that neither BC or Gaydamak have any emotional ties to Pompey. If one did then you could see a bit of give. However....

'considered not playing tomorrow, then did....' this is the most telling thing to my mind, all brinksmanship, all utter ********, sick to death of all the football clubs uniting behind poor poor poorsmouth.

They continue to cheat and lie.

I feel sorry fir their opposition tomorrow and anyone who has lost to them this year and last.

Just f o a d

'considered not playing tomorrow, then did....' this is the most telling thing to my mind, all brinksmanship, all utter ********, sick to death of all the football clubs uniting behind poor poor poorsmouth.

They continue to cheat and lie.

I feel sorry fir their opposition tomorrow and anyone who has lost to them this year and last.

Just f o a d

At 11.59 and 59 seconds on the final day before the plug is pulled on them a white knight on his steed.....or more likely a skate loving git in his caravan, will come rushing in and save them from toppling over the cliff.

You can guarantee they will NOT be liquidated and go out of business, as has been mentioned its all brinkmanship and posturing.

At 11.59 and 59 seconds on the final day before the plug is pulled on them a white knight on his steed.....or more likely a skate loving git in his caravan, will come rushing in and save them from toppling over the cliff.

You can guarantee they will NOT be liquidated and go out of business, as has been mentioned its all brinkmanship and posturing.

I too can live without them, I work with a load of skate roofers, and its all a good bit of banter between us all, but at the end of the day, they really do not grasp whats going on there, I do wonder if the national press prints different editions down there for them, cos , seriously all they go on about is where they are compared to us in the league! Money problems? Que? Owner? Que? Guns? Que? Admin? Que? ' I know nooothing' as Manuel said. **** EM, CHEATING RULE BENDING CHEATING SKATE ****S!!!

I too can live without them, I work with a load of skate roofers, and its all a good bit of banter between us all, but at the end of the day, they really do not grasp whats going on there, I do wonder if the national press prints different editions down there for them, cos , seriously all they go on about is where they are compared to us in the league! Money problems? Que? Owner? Que? Guns? Que? Admin? Que? ' I know nooothing' as Manuel said. **** EM, CHEATING RULE BENDING CHEATING SKATE ****S!!!

so who are your new rivals then boys ? you can't have it all - if we are liquidated technically there is no history between us - so I assumr Bournemouth are the new Skates ?

:D

thats it, keep your perspective. Your club is being flushed down the toilet and you're joking about your rivals' potential new rivals......

so who are your new rivals then boys ? you can't have it all - if we are liquidated technically there is no history between us - so I assumr Bournemouth are the new Skates ?

thats it, keep your perspective. Your club is being flushed down the toilet and you're joking about your rivals' potential new rivals......

Yep. The fact that they've signed Lawrence and Kitson on mega bucks whilst in admin and under embargo - :spaz: - smacks of them not having learned from the error of their ways. Football needs a massive boot up the arse. Pompey being the arse being a bonus....every cloud and all that.

Yep. The fact that they've signed Lawrence and Kitson on mega bucks whilst in admin and under embargo - :spaz: - smacks of them not having learned from the error of their ways. Football needs a massive boot up the arse. Pompey being the arse being a bonus....every cloud and all that.

Nah, if, and it's a big if, Pompey are gone then there will be an AFC Pompey born soon enough. Might take a long while to get to some decent derby's again but I'm sure we won't mind waiting.

For you and the very few of you that have seen all things so far for what they really are, I hope AFC Pompey happens sooner rather than later and becomes something you can proudly support. For the many of your lot that just don't get it.... F**k em!

Nah, if, and it's a big if, Pompey are gone then there will be an AFC Pompey born soon enough. Might take a long while to get to some decent derby's again but I'm sure we won't mind waiting.

For you and the very few of you that have seen all things so far for what they really are, I hope AFC Pompey happens sooner rather than later and becomes something you can proudly support. For the many of your lot that just don't get it.... F**k em!

This. I hope they go pop. As much as I would miss the derby's, they are nothing but DFCSB's and they deserve to disappear. I can only hope that if they do, then a full investigation is undertaken and they reveal to the footballing nation just what dirty scum they are/were. Yet again, the champagne is on ice... The time to crack it open appears to be drawing closer.

This. I hope they go pop. As much as I would miss the derby's, they are nothing but DFCSB's and they deserve to disappear. I can only hope that if they do, then a full investigation is undertaken and they reveal to the footballing nation just what dirty scum they are/were. Yet again, the champagne is on ice... The time to crack it open appears to be drawing closer.

lol - as some of your more informed posters have said - this is posturing and brinkmanship, a game of who blinks first

and to be honest why get upset about - I cannot change it, there is more to life than football so why get uptight about it. Life stlll goes on mush

lol - as some of your more informed posters have said - this is posturing and brinkmanship, a game of who blinks first

and to be honest why get upset about - I cannot change it, there is more to life than football so why get uptight about it. Life stlll goes on mush

Important Information

View Terms of service (Terms of Use) and Privacy Policy (Privacy Policy) and Forum Guidelines ({Guidelines})