Forum 'fixed' match DVD chat

OldNick

With the DVD being distributed in the next 24 hours, Hamster wants its own thread. So here you are.

I cant get the 2nd disc for 2 weeks for some reason and so my and Phils interviews post match are being held back even longer.No doubt it is Phils lawyers on the case.

Anyway any clips you boffins who want to upload on here to help take the p#ss of ceretain players attributes here you are. So post thise clips of that great nights fun lads.

You have posted the reason you ended your career already hamster, it was being caught with the ball by Drogbaj in your own pen area so we got a penalty.

Here is the reason my career was almost ended Nick:

And the result of that dastardy deed:

As can be seen, I have limited editing skills and am, as we speak searching for a FREE editing suite.

Edited by hamster

Here is the reason my career was almost ended Nick:

And the result of that dastardy deed:

As can be seen, I have limited editing skills and am, as we speak searching for a FREE editing suite.

Looked to be self inflicted.

I wish i had a video of Stevegrant ending my career on that breezy sunday morning in Millbrook.....

I will post a clip of the winning goal and prove it was offside.
Um I dont doubt it, the ref was under orders and even if they had picked the ball up on the halfway line and then ran with it rugby style to the net it would hve been given

I'm afraid you are now making Fergie look like a gracious loser. :rolleyes:

You were there Lets B, you saw the travesty. I taught Fergie everything he knows about being a bda loser.

My DVD is still AWOL by the way. Iam told 1 of the suppliers is abroad, no doubt selling the rights to a foreign broadcaster.

A big thankyou to Stevie

For mailing the DVD's out a day after I leave the UK...

So I have NO idea what nickh is on about, although I am in touch with the South Coasts' resident expert on matters of libel. Unfortunately Rupes was out allegedly sigining on, so will have to wait a bit longer to find a way get my own back and retort properly....

Out of interest though, anyone else notice how disrespectful of THE SHIRT the Away team were. I know they weren't happy about being in Flint, but so many of them seemed to spend so much time trying to rip the shirts off our boys backs....

The Teams:

FIRST HALF

0-1 Scott Griffin 'The9'

0-2 Drogbaj

1-2 Stuart Holloway:

1-3 Scott Griffin 'The9':

2-3 Steve Grant:

The Coaches at work - Dubau Phil & Nick H:

2nf half highlights tomorrowm but you should have you DVD by then anyway. :rolleyes:

Edited by hamster

The Teams:

FIRST HALF

0-1 Scott Griffin 'Griffo'

0-2 Drogbaj

1-2 Stuart Holloway:

1-3 Scott Griffin 'Griffo':

2-3 Steve Grant:

The Coaches at work - Dubau Phil & Nick H:

2nf half highlights tomorrowm but you should have you DVD by then anyway. :rolleyes:

I was Griffo.. I think you mean 'The9'?

2-3 Steve Grant:

nickh, what a lovely bit of football for Grantys goal !! not a hoof in site !!!!

Yeah, if you ignore that we won the ball back in the middle of it, and missed a slide tackle which passed the ball to him in the box... :D

Edited by The9

2-3 Steve Grant:

nickh, what a lovely bit of football for Grantys goal !! not a hoof in site !!!!

Due to the relationship between you and Nickh You were afforded far too much time on the ball, I think the chat went along the lines of "take it easy with the older guy who doesn't have a right foot" !!! Granty should take comfort that his goal masked the attempt of some kind of flick when you put that ball through !!

Due to the relationship between you and Nickh You were afforded far too much time on the ball, I think the chat went along the lines of "take it easy with the older guy who doesn't have a right foot" !!! Granty should take comfort that his goal masked the attempt of some kind of flick when you put that ball through !!

No right foot !!!!!! could always use both a few years ago !!!!

Granty should take comfort that his goal masked the attempt of some kind of flick when you put that ball through !!
im glad you picked that as well. Showboating from Granty and he got lucky.

I did like the clip of me showing how to catch the ball, after seeing a couple of the home teams goals perhaps.............

No right foot !!!!!! could always use both a few years ago !!!!

Yes but they look like both of them were left feet. I had to turn the volume down watching you on the ball. All that clicking of the joints put my teeth on edge. My boys certainly showed too much respect there, I hadn't realised quite how much time you were afforded.

You were lucky Hamster was not on our side as you would have had a two footed tackle at neck height to take you out, and that would have been only in the tunnel as we walked out..

Yes but they look like both of them were left feet. I had to turn the volume down watching you on the ball. All that clicking of the joints put my teeth on edge. My boys certainly showed too much respect there, I hadn't realised quite how much time you were afforded.

You were lucky Hamster was not on our side as you would have had a two footed tackle at neck height to take you out, and that would have been only in the tunnel as we walked out..

Hey, look at how well I closed Fordy down... shuffling a yard to my right a millisecond before he passed it whilst 5 yards away... :D

His Beckenbauer Twister sent everyone the wrong way.

Hey, look at how well I closed Fordy down... shuffling a yard to my right a millisecond before he passed it whilst 5 yards away... :D

His Beckenbauer Twister sent everyone the wrong way.

I have reviewed it again and want Baj Simon and our keeper in for extra training.

Baj what was that pathetic attempt of closing Fos down? Yes your white boots di look very pretty and i know you had just spent the longest period of the game on your feet but...

Simon what was that sliding tackle that provided the finest sliderule pass for them to take advantage of? and as for throwing the ball into the net????

I have reviewed it again and want Baj Simon and our keeper in for extra training.

Baj what was that pathetic attempt of closing Fos down? Yes your white boots di look very pretty and i know you had just spent the longest period of the game on your feet but...

Simon what was that sliding tackle that provided the finest sliderule pass for them to take advantage of? and as for throwing the ball into the net????

Dodgy bounce Gaffer I swear.