help requested - Broadband Satisfaction Survey

Saint Keith

Firstly, my thanks to Steve and Baj for allowing me to post this in the lounge

http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07e2r99g3yg6432om2/start

i would really appreciate your help in completing a short survey on your satisfaction or otherwise with your broadband provider

it is for the final part of my MBA dissertation

it is not a survey about which companies are best, but about the factors people took into consideration when the chose their isp, how their expectations have been met or not met, and the specific reasons why they either choose to switch to another provider or stay where they are even though they are not satisfied

i need to get over 550 valid responses, and i also need to get as wide a cross section of the population as possible, hence the reason its in the lounge rather than the technology section. Its not really aimed at the serious/heavy/professional users, more the every day user, but of course, all responses are very welcome

its should take less then 5 minutes to complete, and id be grateful to everyone who completes it

Firstly, my thanks to Steve and Baj for allowing me to post this in the lounge

i would really appreciate your help in completing a short survey on your satisfaction or otherwise with your broadband provider

it is for the final part of my MBA dissertation

it is not a survey about which companies are best, but about the factors people took into consideration when the chose their isp, how their expectations have been met or not met, and the specific reasons why they either choose to switch to another provider or stay where they are even though they are not satisfied

i need to get over 550 valid responses, and i also need to get as wide a cross section of the population as possible, hence the reason its in the lounge rather than the technology section. Its not really aimed at the serious/heavy/professional users, more the every day user, but of course, all responses are very welcome

its should take less then 5 minutes to complete, and id be grateful to everyone who completes it

Done! HTH!

Tried to do the survey but got to this question:

"Which factors have not met the expectations you had when you signed up. Please tick all the factors that apply"

No factors applied as my ISP met my expectations.

It says i have to tick a box as it's a required field so i had to abort the survey.

Sorry to be awkward.;)

Done - might have been a good idea to find out what BB package people had and with which provider? Some of my answers were specifically based on the fact I've got BT Broadband Anywhere with mobile phones attached as well. Some of the answers were more geared towards this set up than that of someone who just has a single BB package with no add ons...

Done - might have been a good idea to find out what BB package people had and with which provider? Some of my answers were specifically based on the fact I've got BT Broadband Anywhere with mobile phones attached as well. Some of the answers were more geared towards this set up than that of someone who just has a single BB package with no add ons...

thanks, yes thats a separate study, taking the findings and relating them to particular organisations or types of packages, this one is just to try and understand the antecedents of churn a bit better

Edited by Saint Keith

Done

Yep, I had to lie on this question in order to complete the survey.

There are some error(s). Please see each marked section below.

Which factors have not met the expectations you had when you signed up. Please tick all the factors that apply

icon_error.gif This is a required question. Please select at least one item below to continue. (SRES_002)

price per month / package

contract length

equipment provided

usage allowance

speed (upstream/downstream connectivity)

customer service

reliability of service

brand reputation

convenience / bundled service

webspace

If I'm totally happy with my service how on earth can I honestly answer this question and, therefore, complete the survey?

This survey is obviously flawed or, more cynically, is canted so that the person completing the survey either contradicts themselves or lies.

NOT COMPLETED :smt070:smt103:smt103:smt103:smt103

There are some error(s). Please see each marked section below.

Which factors have not met the expectations you had when you signed up. Please tick all the factors that apply

icon_error.gif This is a required question. Please select at least one item below to continue. (SRES_002)

price per month / package

contract length

equipment provided

usage allowance

speed (upstream/downstream connectivity)

customer service

reliability of service

brand reputation

convenience / bundled service

webspace

If I'm totally happy with my service how on earth can I honestly answer this question and, therefore, complete the survey?

This survey is obviously flawed or, more cynically, is canted so that the person completing the survey either contradicts themselves or lies.

NOT COMPLETED :smt070:smt103:smt103:smt103:smt103

its just a routing error, which has been sorted