Geraint Williams leave Orient

SparkySaint

We have had new manager syndrome twice this season haven't we? 0-0 with 10man Colchester, and 1-3 against Brighton doesn't look good does it?:-k

tbf it's not a ''new manager'' really, we're lucky they haven't got a week to find a replacement!

so not much will change in terms of preparation and ideas, as both manager and assistants bounce off eachother 99% of the time.

tbf it's not a ''new manager'' really, we're lucky they haven't got a week to find a replacement!

so not much will change in terms of preparation and ideas, as both manager and assistants bounce off eachother 99% of the time.

True but the assistants can sometimes do better than the manager witness Reading, Bristol city, and Celtic (maybe dare I say it even Charlton).

Wasn't the Orient chairman who called us cheats at the start of the season for going into admin?

I think he has a point

I dont think it is cheating going into Administration but it has been a great advantage for us and our future is bright because of it.

I think he has a point

I dont think it is cheating going into Administration but it has been a great advantage for us and our future is bright because of it.

Well all he has to do is run some debts and then go into admin and Orient can benefit just like us;). To be honest we where very very lucky it could of been very different. We have been punished for it and will most likely miss out on the play offs becuase of that punishment. So calling us cheats just smacks of sour grapes to me.

Edit ^ apparently thats what he is doing LOL

Well all he has to do is run some debts and then go into admin and Orient can benefit just like us;). To be honest we where very very lucky it could of been very different. We have been punished for it and will most likely miss out on the play offs becuase of that punishment. So calling us cheats just smacks of sour grapes to me.

I dont disagree with you about the sour grapes but I really dislike clubs like Pompey and unfortunately ourselves under the Hone years spending money we did not have gaining an unfair advantage .

I dont disagree with you about the sour grapes but I really dislike clubs like Pompey and unfortunately ourselves under the Hone years spending money we did not have gaining an unfair advantage .

True but then you could say the same about man U or liverpool who have massive debts. The thing is people direct their scorn and punishment at the clubs when the people who caused the problems (the board,chairman,owners) just walk away scot free. If Orient go under the chairman will walk away while the club gets punished and the fans suffer and thats the real cheat.

True but then you could say the same about man U or liverpool who have massive debts. The thing is people direct their scorn and punishment at the clubs when the people who caused the problems (the board,chairman,owners) just walk away scot free. If Orient go under the chairman will walk away while the club gets punished and the fans suffer and thats the real cheat.

Yes I was going to add about the fans.

I Dont think Man U and Liverpool is quite the same as the method used to buy the clubs is based on loans they both have huge incomes and I am not sure they are making large losses

Edit ^ apparently thats what he is doing LOL

I agree with that. We were extremely lucky !

Never want to be in that situation again. The fall was rapid and harsh, right from the day that Sturrock was appointed.

Yes I was going to add about the fans.

I Dont think Man U and Liverpool is quite the same as the method used to buy the clubs is based on loans they both have huge incomes and I am not sure they are making large losses

They'll be ok as long as they don't get relegated or sky goes bust (actually I wonder how English football would cope if sky went bust?). Could be interesting to see how Liverpool are affected if they don't get into the champoins league though, big loss of revenue there I would have thought.

We have had new manager syndrome twice this season haven't we? 0-0 with 10man Colchester, and 1-3 against Brighton doesn't look good does it?:-k

They havent got a new manager yet, and wont by the time we play them, so dont worry:)

Orient fan on 606 tonight reckons we'll stick 6 or 7 past them.

0-1 it is then...

I don't know why, but I'm pretty confident of a resounding win for us tomorrow.

New manager syndrome won't kick in hopefully.