Huddersfield v Oldham Build Up / Match Thread

dune

after tonight we can either hold onto the hope for a bit longer....or finally start preparing for next season in L1.

Au contraire.

I find it difficult to believe that Huddersfield will calmly stroll through their last 7 games with automatic promotion form gaining at least 14 points.

The best prepartion for next season is winning as many as possible in this season.

after tonight we can either hold onto the hope for a bit longer....or finally start preparing for next season in L1.

Even if they win tonight does not mean they will get more points than us but a draw or a loss would be ideal

True. But matches aren't played on paper. On paper we should have cruised past Orient but it made hard work of it. It's not inconceivable that Oldham will put in great performance.

Well, I can dream can't I?

On paper this is probably Huddersfield's easiest game.

They wont lose tonight, we need to look elsewhere for them to slip up.

Oldham won at the weekend and lost narrowly (3-2) away at Brentford the match before. I don't think it'll be an easy game for Huddersfield and if the nerves are starting to jangle then who knows.

On paper this is probably Huddersfield's easiest game.

They wont lose tonight, we need to look elsewhere for them to slip up.

Oldham will be bang up for this tonight. Huddersfield is a derby game (only 20 miles apart) for them, even more so because it's Lancs/Yorkshire.

Oldham will be bang up for this tonight. Huddersfield is a derby game (only 20 miles apart) for them, even more so because it's Lancs/Yorkshire.

Correct. Pigeon fancying, whippets and the war of the roses IS THE NORTH.

Well, if there is a positive it's that Huddersfield are making hard work of this. As did we, to a certain extent yesterday.

I'm sure they will drop some points, but will it be enough!

It's a cliche but there's nothing we can do so I just hope the lads can finish this season on a high.

We all expected Huddersfield to win this game comfortably and they're only winning it 1 - 0. If they play this badly against some of their other fixtures then the play-off hopes are still there.

:lol:

It's like watching a kid see his beloved dog being put down and watch him trying to convince his mummy that Fido is still alive.

:lol:

Edited by StuRomseySaint