Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I remember a thread like this a while back and thought it was a bit of fun.

Β 

Just post a picture of a ground up and whoever guesses right posts the next.

Β 

I'll start off easy ;)

Β 

223_large.gif

Posted
The photo of Camrose dosent show the main stand, where the view of one goal is blocked out by a combination of floodlight pylon and tannoy system.

Β 

I might have guessed it then. :rolleyes:

Β 

Yeah, been to see the Stoke a few times and always stand at the sides, because then I can see the people moving about in their seats up in the stand to get a decent view of the action! :D

Β 

And good lad with Chesterfield too, didn't know they were going to move?

Posted
The stadium is called 'stoprightclickingyouche' - I'm not sure who plays there though.

:D

Β 

Clue: Saints have played within 1 mile of this stadium this year twice.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...