Check this out...

StuRomseySaint

FOOTIE RUMOUR JUST IN...................

Gerrard moving abroad in the summer because his wife's havingan affair with a Derby County player and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it.

Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that she's going.

He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad.

Is spreading like wildfire around the forums...

FOOTIE RUMOUR JUST IN...................

Gerrard moving abroad in the summer because his wife's havingan affair with a Derby County player and he's got a 16 year old pregnant, and she's keeping it.

Apparently everyone in Liverpool has already accepted that she's going.

He's in court at the moment trying to stop it all coming out so Capello doesn't kick him out of the world cup squad.

Is spreading like wildfire around the forums...

probably JT sticking his pecker in the wimminz again

just been having a look round the boards..APPARENTLY SG has been in court to try and stop all this being reported

You needn't have looked further from this thread!

Will be great for the World Cup build-up...

I can understand your point, but to be honest these people know the score with the media, so even if they've got the morals of a randy polecat can they not understand the likely consequences?

They make Homer Simpson look like a deep-thinker - "MMM...Sh*g"

Probably the best news I've heard all year, really hope this is true.

Liverpool will probably be better off without Stevie anyway, little pikey scouse ****.

I tend to agree with that, but I recall a "friend of the family" calling in to a 5-live phone in when chelski were trying to tap gerrard up and saying that he desperately wanted to go there but couldnt because of threats to his family in scouseland if he left anfield. Could have been a wind-up, but the guy seemed serious about it.

I tend to agree with that, but I recall a "friend of the family" calling in to a 5-live phone in when chelski were trying to tap gerrard up and saying that he desperately wanted to go there but couldnt because of threats to his family in scouseland if he left anfield. Could have been a wind-up, but the guy seemed serious about it.

It's all in the book by Graham Johnson called Football and Gangsters: How Organised Crime Controls the Beautiful Game.

Think everyone knows Alex is bit of a slapper. Most of Liverpool have been in and out of her.

Wasn't Gerrard and his family threatend to be killeed by some well known gangsters in Liverpool if he left for Chelsea? Heard they got him on tabs.

This story is meant to be released in NOTW on Sunday...let's see if it's really true!

Yeah, popb!tch are running this too without naming names.

Gotta love popb!tch -

We all know what sex-crazed nutters Premiership

footballers are, so we know exactly what they

all get up to, right? Not quite.

Wayne Bridge and Sean Wright-Phillips recently

flew some girls over from the States to help

them pass their down time. The girls were later

heard complaining that the two footballers

just sat around playing video games instead

of playing with them.

Maybe, in the words of Jarvis C_ocker, she wants to sleep with Common people?

Amazing, I was listening to that song just a few minutes ago. T'is pretty appropriate :D

"You’ll never live like common people, you’ll never do what common people do, you’ll never fail like common people, you’ll never watch your life slide out of view, and dance and drink and screw because there’s nothing else to do. I want to live with common people like you, etc."