Fan chants today - 2 good ; 1 bad.

RonManager

For the general vociferous support throughout and the continuous "Oh when the Saints" for the 1st 15 minutes - Excellent.

To Jason Price -

'What the f*ck is on your head' - Comedy gold.

Unlike - "Your support is f*cking sh1t" to the Carlisle fans who had travelled so far to support their team in a (for them) meaningless match - Embarrassing.

If any Carlisle fans are viewing this thread, you were a credit to your club.

I actually creased up laughing at the "you f**king look like a bird's nest" chant. :lol: The "what the f**k is on your head" and "you're just as sh*t as your hair cut" chants were pretty effin' funny too. Eventually we just ended up booing him.

Agree that their support was pretty decent considering. Plymouth away for them next year. On a Tuesday night in January no doubt.

I also enjoyed the weird Marian Pahars song. Great support today I thought.

Pretty good variety today I thought.

Pahars, Le Tiss, Lambert, Lallana, Fonte, Kelvin, Barnard, Connolly, Antonio and Pardew all got a sing song. Waigo would have got one too if he'd managed to get himself offside at some point.

I actually creased up laughing at the "you f**king look like a bird's nest" chant. :lol: The "what the f**k is on your head" and "you're just as sh*t as your hair cut" chants were pretty effin' funny too. Eventually we just ended up booing him.

Agree that their support was pretty decent considering. Plymouth away for them next year. On a Tuesday night in January no doubt.

On the same night we travel to Hartlepool probably.

Unlike - "Your support is f*cking sh1t" to the Carlisle fans who had travelled so far to support their team in a (for them) meaningless match - Embarrassing.

Possibly, though you might look on it as a retrospective commentary on the ones who went to Wembley, and were all half way home before their team collected their runners-up medals. I thought that was a bit off...

For the general vociferous support throughout and the continuous "Oh when the Saints" for the 1st 15 minutes - Excellent.

To Jason Price -

according to stats. there weren't so many of our fans on the trip upto Carlisle.in Sept ?....well done those few hundred who did travel.

Please remind me why we don't like Jason price ? Have I missed something?

Used to play at Millwall which is enough reason for some and yesterday had an altercation with Kelvin, trying to snatch the ball from him following the back-pass in the second half. Don't know what his rush was and ended up in the book for his troubles.

I'm actually surprised that he plays up front as he has a pretty naff scoring record. Nice haircut mind.

To Jason Price -

I continue to be annoyed by the "wrong" singing of the Jose Fonte song.

Please remind me why we don't like Jason price ? Have I missed something?

You must have missed him brawling around with Kelvin to try and get the ball quickly when the indirect free-kick was given on Saturday...

...though the hair song pre-dated that from when he came on as sub.

To Jason Price -

Personally I hate this chant, any fan who has travelled to an away game obviously is not a sh*t supporter. Especially travelling this distance.

Who are ya! is also one. I can't believe it has caught on, it used to be just brummies singing it. Cringeworthy on a massive scale.

"Who are ya?" was around for at least 15 years before Birmingham fans started doing it for substitutions about 5 years ago.