You think the Saints OS is bad?

Saint_clark

Anyone remember the time a fan with genital warts sexually asaulted Ostlund as he was giving his Sunday service?

The OS ran with the headline:

Ifil Euell be Makin Ostlund Licka Wright Dyer John Thomas, Makin his Dailly Surman

Why don't we get vacuum cleaning updates FFS?

we will be made to wait about a week with only speculation from tabliods to feed our rabid curiosity, untill NC comes out with a statement belittling the speculation & telling us that all areas of housework at St.Marys have a bright future under his leadership ;)

What is embarrassing is somebody from TSW went and found it. What ever are they doing looking at northern websites nearly as sad as the people that go on the Pimply site then make comments.

It was posted on a forum for all football fans.

Anyone remember the time a fan with genital warts sexually asaulted Ostlund as he was giving his Sunday service?

The OS ran with the headline:

Ifil Euell be Makin Ostlund Licka Wright Dyer John Thomas, Makin his Dailly Surman

Didn't I write that a couple of years ago? I think I wrote that.

Well as Uncle Dave Merrington would say, 'in all fairness' that's a pretty impressive array of vacuum cleaners. In fact one of them may even be a carpet shampoo machine. I wonder how many CCC clubs or even premiership clubs could match it? I think you should all be ashamed of taking the **** like this.

It seems to me that this is clear evidence that oldham are well-placed to develop as a club for the future. Maybe we should email their fans saying so?

K.

(Is there an icon for sarcastic?)

Well as Uncle Dave Merrington would say, 'in all fairness' that's a pretty impressive array of vacuum cleaners. In fact one of them may even be a carpet shampoo machine. I wonder how many CCC clubs or even premiership clubs could match it? I think you should all be ashamed of taking the **** like this.

It seems to me that this is clear evidence that oldham are well-placed to develop as a club for the future. Maybe we should email their fans saying so?

K.

(Is there an icon for sarcastic?)

I think you'll be fine ;)

Didn't I write that a couple of years ago? I think I wrote that.

I think someone may have written something similar. We had a thread about stories the OS would love to happen. You get the idea. Stern John does a surprisingly good job filling in at centre half, "John Thomas partnership stands firm".

You can take the credit for the first one if you like. ;)