SaintsWeb Prediction League

stevegrant

I had this problem with my Bolton prediction, it didnt say it was saved although it was. If you check the list of the 'next game' predictions prior to selecting yours, then select, then check to see if that score has been added to the 'next game' list, i'e say a 1 - 1 prediction has gone from 14 to 15, you'll know that it has been saved. You can only do this match for match and not do say 5 all at once. I hope this makes sense but it works for me.

I have tried to put my prediction on for Bristol Rovers game a number of times but although the score is shown it never says the prediction is saved! This has been happening for a while now and the game is on sat..

I posted it many times.. it never saved once! FWIW I got the score completely wrong!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had Saints to beat Colchester 3-0......Definitely Saved but for some reason not registered..

You can see I always put Saints to win...

Not to worry wrong result.....

But by jimminnee it is the taking part that counts...

What fun this prediction league is...

Thank you very much..

Now all I need is Saints to start following my instructions..

WIFM

Is it me with hopeless predictions or are Saints rubbish at following my simple instructions..:rolleyes:

Edited by ottery st mary

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I got "no prediction" for the Swindon match but I predicted 0-0 - I am currently 2nd so the point would be nice!! I have several others down as 0-0 but the little "saved" has not appeared above that score. Will those also count as "no prediction"??

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I got "no prediction" for the Swindon match but I predicted 0-0 - I am currently 2nd so the point would be nice!! I have several others down as 0-0 but the little "saved" has not appeared above that score. Will those also count as "no prediction"??

Me again!

Any chance of getting my point added, seeing as that would make me joint top before today's game?!!

I've changed my other 0-0's to score draws to avoid this happening again :S

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm ****ed because earlier this year I predicted a 0-0 for the Colchester game but because I didn't save it I didn't get any points.

Didn't realise that even if you wanted to predict 0-0 you still had to press the [save] button.

Did the same for the Tranmere game, that would have got me a pt or two too..

Perhaps the Cheltenham game didn't happen, figment of our imagination, or perhaps it didn't matter as it was only the FA Cup, and we should be concentrating on the League. I'm joking. I got 10 points as well, so equally miffed about lack of update, but I guess in the overall scheme of things this is not as big a problem as world hunger.