Coventry 2-0 Saints - Half Time Chat

exit2

Same old same old Sky jinx. I cant remember the last time we've got a good result on the box. Not even a decent scoring chance in the first half. Come on saints, we can do better than this! We have to change things a bit, Robertson needs some decent support up there.

We need a 2nd striker up there with Robertson. I'd get BWP on up front. Take Lancashire off, Wotton to CB. Put Lallana out wide and bring Drew into the middle, he's too far up the pitch and needs to be more involved. Actually don't think this is over yet.

We need that everyweek as we need goals.

If we had a defence we might actually stand a chance in most matches. Any ball into the box seems to create panic all round. Let's face it we were lucky last couple of games.

Thats what i thought but did not post it as it would have not been allowed

by those with the rose tinted glasses on.

Same old same old Sky jinx. I cant remember the last time we've got a good result on the box. Not even a decent scoring chance in the first half. Come on saints, we can do better than this! We have to change things a bit, Robertson needs some decent support up there.

THING is we push some forward and we concede more, teams that play like us do it because they know they are weak at the back.

a real catch 22