0H 5H1T- It's teh official weekend fred!!!! Sponsored by bacon.

scott_saints

Tonight: Chill

Saturday: Cut the grass, other stuff, take the dog for a walk x 2 (weather permitting)

Sunday morning: Football, cup match which should have been last weekend against the Skates in Cosham FC Fenner v Sholing Saints.

Afternoon: Chill

Edited by Master Bates

Tonight - Cycle ride with dog, then many drinks

Tomorrow- Cycle ride with dog, then Charity do at Hampshire Tennis club

Sunday - Garden, cycle ride with dog, then late roast with drinks

Either your dog can cycle, which is coolio; or you are being a tad rude about your other half...

Tonight - housework, homework, very early night

Saturday - work very early in the morning till the afternoon, relax/sleep a bit and then out in pompey with uni people to get drunk and go dancing as part of my 21st celebrations

Sunday - nurse hangover, possibly food shopping and go to bfs parents for dinner

Next weekend is going to be better!

Tonight - housework, homework, very early night

Saturday - work very early in the morning till the afternoon, relax/sleep a bit and then out in pompey with uni people to get drunk and go dancing as part of my 21st celebrations

Sunday - nurse hangover, possibly food shopping and go to bfs parents for dinner

Next weekend is going to be better!

We meeting up then ;)

Tonight -- Go for a run, chill with a nice meal (hopefully)

Saturday -- Be lazy, have a much needed lie-in. Might pop into Taunton.

Sunday -- Work. It's hard being a sports reporter then catch a train for the start of my immense two weeks holiday!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

Tonight- Cinematique performance of summit good. Probably not as its the mrs choice

Tomorrow- League match v Hythe Aztecs 2pm Greta park. Be there or be []. Watch England v Borat. Beer.

Sunday- Maybe IFC match, maybe not. No super sunday so severe depression. Spend day with mrs

Greta Park in Hedge End? Isn't that on a slope?

If so, i'll come and watch the 2nd half.

Tonight: Chill

Saturday: Cut the grass, other stuff, take the dog for a walk x 2 (weather permitting)

Sunday morning: Football, cup match which should have been last weekend against the Skates in Cosham FC Fenner v Sholing Saints.

Afternoon: Chill

Yeah I forgot, Sunday 5:30am Grand Prix

Today, laze around then tonight see Fishy Friends brother play at the Painted Wagon

Saturday, take nipper football training, then get a few bottles down ready for England

Sunday, maybe watch Eastbrook, out for a meal with the kids and ex and then sons football in the afternoon

Mmmm, bacon.

Friday: Been to doc, had hair cut, lunch shortly then off to Londonium for a charity gig at Shepherd's Bush Empire.

Saturday: Should have been day off and up to Cambridge, now having to work due to member of staff walking out. Watch Japanese GP qualifying and have a few drinkies in the evening.

Sunday: Watch Japanese GP, set up office properly, evening meal out to celebrate Al de Man's birthday. Old git.

Tonight. A few beers then an early night.

Saturday. Drive to Peak District, cycle the Tissington Trail, check into a B&B and find a pub to watch England play football.

Sunday. Bit of walking then drive back home.

We did the Tissington last year.....there is also a good one at Ashbourne

Today - Go to work for about 2 hours later. Come home, maybe do some work from home for a few hours. Probably not go out as I'm a bit ill. Cook seabass, yum. Maybe watch a film.

Saturday - Maybe paint the lounge, because having put in a wood floor, I feel guitly about the walls being a stupid colour and not up to scratch. Watch footie, either in pub, or in lounge, whilst inhaling fumes. Potentially go out and get wasted.

Sunday - Hope I am not ill any more, chill out a bit, play footie.

kcuf knows... Don't know where we are staying, the 'itinerary', or anything. I just shelled out ****s loads of cash to the best man, no questions asked.

Fair enough...there's a pub at the end of my road which is stagtastic was just wondering if it's there...

It's a sh:thole...if you're staying there then :lol: at you...

Tonight - Gym, Pub, Party in field

Saturday - Hung over, Watch mates play football at pavilion in fair oak, watch england game at pub and stay at pub all night (if nothing else to do)

Sunday - Hungover, Go to mates for a few doobs, Play football with fellow forumers, (Unless im too monged out) and last but not least......see the Mrs!!

Tonight - Few Beers, Fifa 09

Saturday - Work 7-3, Pub watch England score some niiiiice goals, Town to get absolutely bladdered

Sunday - Hangover, Footeh in the am Hampshire Cup game, Recover in the afternoon, Work at 6pm until 6am Monday morning Bad times!

5/10

Today Golf followed by another Birthday Party full of Jaegerbombs & Bullfrogs at Rock Bottom's Karaoke then onto a Skool Party Cheese night... hmmm Emirates Hostesses in skool gear..... not good for us old un's that

Tomorrow will probably be very unwell until chick comes round late afternoon

Sunday chill, may even get the car washed and a hair cut

We are staying in Ashbourne. I thought the Tissington Trail went from Ashbourne?

Yep your right it was Tittesworth Reservoir that we did as well.....if you get the chance go to Dovedale its brilliant.

Try and find this place....but I bet you would not want to eat there!

Yew Tree Inn

Cauldon, Waterhouse (01538 308348)

The Yew Tree Inn dates back some 300 years so you can expect plenty of character. However, not only is this pub lovingly preserved and decorated, it has a tempting menu and a great range of beers, wines and spirits.

You can join another route called Manifold at Cauldon - Brown Tree Farm do cycle hire.

Edited by Give it to Ron

Plans??

Tonight- Pub, and then make way to a party in someone's field.

Sat- Be hungover. Pub to watch footeh. Stay in pub all night.

Sun-Bed

I have ****e weekends compared to you lot...

But for arguments sake,

today uni til 5.30, then work 6-midnight.

sat - work 11-3 and 6-close (probs midnight again..!)

sunday - working 12-9

monday - off work and uni!

Yep your right it was Tittesworth Reservoir that we did as well.....if you get the chance go to Dovedale its brilliant.

Try and find this place....but I bet you would not want to eat there!

Yew Tree Inn

Cauldon, Waterhouse (01538 308348)

The Yew Tree Inn dates back some 300 years so you can expect plenty of character. However, not only is this pub lovingly preserved and decorated, it has a tempting menu and a great range of beers, wines and spirits.

You can join the Tissington at Cauldon as well.

We were in Dovedale earlier this year and I agree, it is a fantastic place.

I will look out for that pub. Can you see it from the cycle path?

No sorry got it wrong it was the Manifold Cycle path we did as well as the Tissington.

Its about 13 miles from Ashbourne...fantastic beer but jeesh you have to see this pub to believe it....it has millions of pounds worth of antiques and run by a very strange landlord.

I am hoping to hire two bikes and see if my 5yr old kid could manage it on one of those half bike things that attach to the back of a proper bike. It sounds like a good way to run the kids ragged.

I am hoping to hire two bikes and see if my 5yr old kid could manage it on one of those half bike things that attach to the back of a proper bike. It sounds like a good way to run the kids ragged.

Yeh thats what we did - hired it from Ashbourne Cycle Centre a tag a long thing - watch it through the tunnel can get very slippery.

Make sure he keeps pedalling ;-)

There is a cheapish car park rignt near the tunnel think we parked in the field.

Good pubs in Ashbourne and a decent Chinese as well.