News night

Master Bates

My cistern in law, reckons this is a crap(per) thread.

I said to her "Honey-Well, that's your opinion and your en-tiled to it. But how would you rate it on descale of 1 to 10"?

She didn't know what the flux I was on about, and just poo-pooed the whole thing.

After last night's unexpected result, Saints fans are riding the Crest of a wave.

For some optimists, the future looks Ultra-Brite

But there are still a few Sensodyne souls who believe that a positive reaction amongst the fans may send the wrong Signals

At least the team were able to keep a Ma cleans sheet last night

After last night's unexpected result, Saints fans are riding the Crest of a wave.

For some optimists, the future looks Ultra-Brite

But there are still a few Sensodyne souls who believe that a positive reaction amongst the fans may send the wrong Signals

At least the team were able to keep a Ma cleans sheet last night

The team certainly didn't do their reputation any harm and hammered the sceptics to a certain degree

I've got a filling we'll give Swansea a right old pasting at the weekend

IF...we had a Wayne BRIDGE, ENAMEL Petite or someone like that guy we got from BirminGUM, you know, Mark 'Physcho' DENTIST , we might.

Anyway gotta go, got to be back at work by TOOTH-HURTY (ya see...2:30...The Dandy, circa 1970),

IF...we had a Wayne BRIDGE, ENAMEL Petite or someone like that guy we got from BirminGUM, you know, Mark 'Physcho' DENTIST , we might.

Anyway gotta go, got to be back at work by TOOTH-HURTY (ya see...2:30...The Dandy, circa 1970),

Surely "choppers Harris" from Chelsea could still do a job for us !

Edited by Raven on the wing