Beckham

Hatch

LMFAO

However, never one to miss a trick, Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp is hopeful of giving Becks a Premier League option, and could come in with a last-minute offer.

That's according to the Mirror, with Redknapp even claiming Posh would prefer the shops in Portsmouth to those in Milan. Redknapp said: "David is a player I think about and you can't tell me he wouldn't make some great crosses for Peter Crouch and Jermain Defoe."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/2437947/Paper-View-Football-news-rumours-headlines.html

'appy 'arry said on the TV tonight that he was keen to sign him if Milan don't. I can imagine he'd be dead impressed by Pompey's state-of-the-art training facilities. And Posh would be well happy at Gunwharf Quays.

Paul Smith, Burberry, Ted Baker, Ralf Lauren, what more could she want?

Paul Smith, Burberry, Ted Baker, Ralf Lauren, what more could she want?

Bet if Beckham signed for Portsmouth she wouldn't go anywhere near the dump.

Having said that,anyone on the Great South this Sunday? say hi to Paula for me,she used to help my girl with her training at Font Romeu, a lovely lady.

Clearly does not fit in with our Youth policy. Jog on Mr Beckham.

Shouldn't we be looking to sign Brookham.

(I know he is called Brooklyn, so don't rave. It was just a Old Person Altheimers moment and I think it would be a good name for him. ****, I'm bored, still at work and can't be arsed.)

I'm gonna have another cheese and ham toastie

Bet if Beckham signed for Portsmouth she wouldn't go anywhere near the dump.

Having said that,anyone on the Great South this Sunday? say hi to Paula for me,she used to help my girl with her training at Font Romeu, a lovely lady.

yeah like me or saint matty 76 would have caught her!!!!!!!!!!! think she was finished before we were called scummers for the first time

yeah like me or saint matty 76 would have caught her!!!!!!!!!!! think she was finished before we were called scummers for the first time

You didn't run in your Saint's shirts did you??

I bet you did,they should do replica singlets for us runners, some nice red and white striped coolmax would be a great jobby.With your name on the back for places like London and N York.

You didn't run in your Saint's shirts did you??

I bet you did,they should do replica singlets for us runners, some nice red and white striped coolmax would be a great jobby.With your name on the back for places like London and N York.

We had Saints t-shirts on and the first "oh god a scummer" comment was as we lined up to start (hence Paula was finished and on her way home by then as we done a gentle jog inbetween sharp intakes of breath and cursing last nights curry). In fact there was quite alot of people that when they saw the t-shirts gave us an extra round of applause so i would think there was plenty of saints around, also had chats with a few ports*outh supporters who were in shock re redsnapp going so had a laugh with the ones with a sense of humour