Arsenal tickets

nrhsaint

Got ours today. Row 1, not ideal but at least we will be there.

The fact that non-eligable people could buy them in the wrong periods is a bit of a joke, feel sorry for those who missed out by actually waiting for the correct window.

Can you make sure you stand if you're in row 1 please. Thanks.

Dear ticket office, if you are watching please take note! Great news that all our tickets were still there, but this really shouldn't be an issue!

Mine have just arrived. The envelope used had a perferated section in it that had ripped open during its journey. Thankfully the tickets were still in it though, I'm amazed they didn't fall out or get taken out!

Got mine this morning, with the envelope half ripped open:rolleyes: Luckily all tickets were still inside. Not sure with what we pay in booking fees etc why the TO can't send them out signed for, to at least give fans a bit of protection from thieving post office workers...

Interesting. Mine arrived Friday in a royal mail bag due to the envelope being ripped open.

Strange, because mine were in a half openned envolope as well. Must be using cheap envolopes.

My envelope was open too, but no tickets missing.

yeh my envelope was also taped up by the post office!

Same for me - opened already but all there

Fogive my ignorance but how many Saints fans are going.

It's Arsenal so 60,000 seeing as we are their feeder team........

Serious answer, I think the allocation is about 3k and that's sold out so about 3k. (can't remember if it is slightly more or less than that for next weekend)

Thanks,someone told me this morning we've only got 1500 going and i thought surely that can't be right.

With the TO's previous efficiency, coupled with our wonderful new all singing all dancing online system, I would not be at all surprised if that was true...

Dear Mr....

When we send out our post, they are all check by Royal Mail. If any of them were opened, we would be contacted.

However, we haven't recieved any reports of broken mail from Royal Mail.

In the past, we have recieved queries from fans about re-sealed mail.

I apologise that this has happened to yourself

Kind Regards

Ticket Office

Dear Mr....

When we send out our post, they are all check by Royal Mail. If any of them were opened, we would be contacted.

However, we haven't recieved any reports of broken mail from Royal Mail.

In the past, we have recieved queries from fans about re-sealed mail.

I apologise that this has happened to yourself

Kind Regards

Ticket Office

Either that's an excellent spoof or our Ticket Office needs to employ people who are able to use the English language.

"They are all check by Royal Mail" ?!?!?!!? At least be consistent :

Dear Mr....

When send post, they are all check by Royal Mail. If any them open, we be contact.

However, we no recieve report of broken mail from Royal Mail.

In past, we have recieve query from fan bout re-seal mail.

Apologise this happen. Simples.

Kind Regard

ComparetheTicketOffice.com

That is a genuine reply from the ticket office. I didn't understand it either. I think they're apologising but claiming they didn't sent it out unsealed?

I've given up, they obviously didn't take too kindly to my suggestion about sealing the envelopes in future..

Customer service in the ticket office really is shlte, I generally don't get to worked up about their ineffiencies but now it seems they are unable to perform even the simplest of tasks, such as posting an envelope

Its remarkable that anybody can be bothered to deal with them any more, needless to say I buy all my tickets online

That is a genuine reply from the ticket office. I didn't understand it either. I think they're apologising but claiming they didn't sent it out unsealed?

I've given up, they obviously didn't take too kindly to my suggestion about sealing the envelopes in future..

Customer service in the ticket office really is shlte, I generally don't get to worked up about their ineffiencies but now it seems they are unable to perform even the simplest of tasks, such as posting an envelope

Its remarkable that anybody can be bothered to deal with them any more, needless to say I buy all my tickets online

Even if you purchase tickets online you are still dealing with the ticket office as tickets are sent out by them

It was down to them that the majority of tickets for Arsenal were not sent out until last Thursday or Friday

Even if you purchase tickets online you are still dealing with the ticket office as tickets are sent out by them

It was down to them that the majority of tickets for Arsenal were not sent out until last Thursday or Friday

Really?! I thought they came from the ticket fairy.. the point is I don't have to talk to them/deal with their incompetence face to face.. if they've got an order placed online, there's a good chance they might get it right

Really?! I thought they came from the ticket fairy.. the point is I don't have to talk to them/deal with their incompetence face to face.. if they've got an order placed online, there's a good chance they might get it right

The numerous reports of ripped and open envelopes suggest otherwise.

We should upgrade to this Ticket Fairy system, I like the idea of getting a couple of quid back rather than having it taken away.

Not according to the ticket office they're not. I ordered mine online and originally asked for them to be posted. Last week I changed my mind and emailed the ticket office to change it to collection, their response was:

Unfortunately it would be too late now to change this from postage to collections and the online tickets are printed from an external company

Yeh! A reply at last:

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the delay in our reply we have had a massive back log of emails. With regards to the 0 quantity I believe that issue has been sorted now but I do apologise for that as we did have a few complaints about it and did pass it straight to the owners of the system we use.

With regards to your tickets not arriving, if they do not arrive by Friday midday, give us a call on 02380 711912 and we will put you on our duplicate list which then allows you to collect duplicate tickets from arsenal. There may be a possibility that your tickets may have been sent to another customer number that might be linked to yours.

Again, please accept my apologies for the delay in our reply.

Kind regards

Ticket Office

"There may be a possibility that your tickets may have been sent to another customer number ....." - and they can't check that to see? wtf
It seems that the people responding to the emails are not the people/organisation responsible for ticket delivery - which I kinda assumed anyway. Interestingly, however, they were able to confirm that I am already on the "duplicate list" that will be sent to the ticket office at the Emirates, so I should be able to get a duplicate ticket there on the day. Pain in the bum, but better than no ticket at all.

Not according to the ticket office they're not. I ordered mine online and originally asked for them to be posted. Last week I changed my mind and emailed the ticket office to change it to collection, their response was:

Unfortunately it would be too late now to change this from postage to collections and the online tickets are printed from an external company

Only going by what happened in my case.

Last week I contacted the ticket office and asked them if I could collect the 6 ticket i' ordered, and they said I could as they hadn't sent the tickets out yet.

Nice to see the ticket office is being consistant !

Obviously depend swho you speak to at the ticket office