Arsenal tickets

nrhsaint

Everyone I know only bought City tickets to get priority for Arsenal. There's no way I'd have gone to a ground I'd been to before with it live on the box otherwise. But we also actually went.

We even sang "we're only here for the Arsenal" when they started singing "you're only here for the City" after they announced the attendance. That confused a few of them...

Really? I was under the impression everyone I knew went because they support Saints and want to follow them regardless of if they are on tv or playing more than halfway up the country.

Also the only time I heard anyone singing "We're only here for" was when we were singing "We're only here for Southampton".

If you are that bothered about going to the Emirates then just take a trip up there when they are playing a league cup game and get in for £15 or whatever.

Really? I was under the impression everyone I knew went because they support Saints and want to follow them regardless of if they are on tv or playing more than halfway up the country.

Also the only time I heard anyone singing "We're only here for" was when we were singing "We're only here for Southampton".

If you are that bothered about going to the Emirates then just take a trip up there when they are playing a league cup game and get in for £15 or whatever.

The way I've always imagined The9 is that he's a slightly balding, middle aged shirter who thinks he's truly hilarious and zany, enjoys comics and Star Wars and sings songs on his own like "We're only here for the Arsenal" then looking around laughing expecting everyone else to join in but nobody does.

Yeah really. Every single one of the 7 people in the car I was in went to Man City in order to make sure they got a ticket for Arsenal. We went to the match because we had tickets, but it wasn't out of the question that if we hadn't found a cheap and convenient way to go we'd have sold the tickets on.

That was what everyone to our right was singing at the same time.

I'm not that bothered about going to the Emirates or I'd have already been in the last 6 or so years it's been open, I went to Highbury for non-Saints games on a few separate occasions. I am however VERY keen to see Saints at the Emirates for the first time. And I'll be getting in for £25.50, which is a bargain anyway.

Note to self : Must remember that for some people going to every match in the first month of the season (and yes I'm now going to Stevenage as well) isn't sufficient proof of Saints fandom. :facepalm:

The way I've always imagined The9 is that he's a slightly balding, middle aged shirter who thinks he's truly hilarious and zany, enjoys comics and Star Wars and sings songs on his own like "We're only here for the Arsenal" then looking around laughing expecting everyone else to join in but nobody does.

Balding (a tiny bit)

Middle Aged (is 39 middle aged ?)

Shirter (and proud of it, I even borrowed one last weekend)

Comics (no)

Star Wars (is for kids, never even seen most of them)

Sings songs on own (no, and I hate it when people do that alone - but I think 7 people is enough of a group to get a song started).

Expecting everyone else to join in (nah).

So between 1-3 out of 8. Poor profiling.

Balding (a tiny bit)

Comics (no)

Sings songs on own (no, and I hate it when people do that alone - but I think 7 people is enough of a group to get a song started).

Note to self: Must try harder.

Yeah it showed straight away but I did mine on-line. May take them longer to add it if bought in person like yours were?

no i bought online in the end as well, got an email confirmation and shows on profiles of people but not on bank statement yet which is a bit strange i thought

Balding (a tiny bit)

Comics (no)

You do think you're hilarious and crazy though. I'd give him 4 out of 8 which isn't bad.

Does anyone have a spare season ticket number that isn't going to Arsenal?

Would like to echo that request - or it looks like I'll be going on my tod! PM or Twitter me if you can help, obviously you'll get the loyalty points.

I'd be grateful if anyone can answer this question.

I'm looking to buy a couple of tickets for this game, but on the ticket site there's no option to buy. It just says 'Eligible customers only.' I'm a season ticket holder so I thought I would be eligible.

Anybody have any idea why this would be? It's too late to ring the hotline but I can in the morning if no one here can help.

I'm looking to buy a couple of tickets for this game, but on the ticket site there's no option to buy. It just says 'Eligible customers only.' I'm a season ticket holder so I thought I would be eligible.

Anybody have any idea why this would be? It's too late to ring the hotline but I can in the morning if no one here can help.

Did you get Man City tickets? I think the club said they would prioritise those who've had tickets for the Wigan game and City game.

Priority for people who went to city until tomorrow

Did you get Man City tickets? I think the club said they would prioritise those who've had tickets for the Wigan game and City game.

Priority for people who went to city until tomorrow

Ahh I see. No I didn't go to City. I was still on holiday.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Tomorrow you say? That's great. I'll get on it tomorrow then.

Cheers again.

Liar!

(or the system's not working, or you went to Man City?)

Mine says 'in an auto cue till 09-00, places in queue will be allocated randomly'.

I'm a season ticket holder can you phone up and buy them over the phone?

Liar!

(or the system's not working, or you went to Man City?)

Mine says 'in an auto cue till 09-00, places in queue will be allocated randomly'.

Well I have an email from the club confirming an order number and one adult and one junior ticket purchased, so there!