Arsenal tickets

nrhsaint

For City they sent all of our group of tickets each to the individual season ticket holder. This was annoying.
All of the tickets I ordered came directly to me (in the same envelope no less). No receipts or anything - just tickets. Probably depends on which numpty was stuffing the envelopes.

For once, it all worked fine for me.

Though I'm now just waiting for them to send them all out to the wrong address and with the wrong amount of tickets. That's their usual party piece if the initial booking process has gone smoothly.

if by chance you get a spare one cos of their incompatance can i take it for stevie

has anyone been able to buy for people who DON'T have maximum points on their record? just worried that the system will mess up and sell to many. I've got maximum points but planning to go down there tomorrow to avoid the booking fee

I know of someone who was able to get their mate a ticket, even though he didn't go to City. From reading this thread, it appears the system worked for some, but not for others!

I know of someone who was able to get their mate a ticket, even though he didn't go to City. From reading this thread, it appears the system worked for some, but not for others!

this has happened, so chances are there wont be any left for STH's who didnt go to City!

I've just got 4, all in ST number that didn't go to City. Couldn't get mine to work though which would have been the only one that was credited with a City ticket.

Surely they won't take these back now, and before long they'll know they've messed it up?

Shambles

I've just got 4, all in ST number that didn't go to City. Couldn't get mine to work though which would have been the only one that was credited with a City ticket.

Surely they won't take these back now, and before long they'll know they've messed it up?

Shambles

shhhhh don't put that on here.

It's somewhat shameful that the Stevenage ticketing system shows ours up as totally useless.

absolutely. I used Stevenage's site yesterday and it was easy and efficient, they were in the conference a couple of years ago!!!

i also think it is bad that Saints didn't sell Stevenage tickets and give loyalty points accordingly. I know people who are going to that who were away for Man City, ok not as far to travel but still a decent effort going up there for a league cup game. should get points for that.

absolutely. I used Stevenage's site yesterday and it was easy and efficient, they were in the conference a couple of years ago!!!

i also think it is bad that Saints didn't sell Stevenage tickets and give loyalty points accordingly. I know people who are going to that who were away for Man City, ok not as far to travel but still a decent effort going up there for a league cup game. should get points for that.

My Stevenage tickets arrived today totally hassle free.

I agree, loyalty should be rewarded for those bothering to make an effort.

With saints recent history for customer service and ticketing efficiency is anyone really surprised? The ticket office has been a joke since David Luker left, unfortunately, and at the risk of turning this into a Cortese bash, supporeters seem to have become a very low priority for the club.

With saints recent history for customer service and ticketing efficiency is anyone really surprised? The ticket office has been a joke since David Luker left, unfortunately, and at the risk of turning this into a Cortese bash, supporeters seem to have become a very low priority for the club.

Saints online ticketing has been outsourced to Tickets.com this season.

Saints online ticketing has been outsourced to Tickets.com this season.

Saints still retain admin control over the system and their data (i.e. our data). The relationship between online ticket provider and the club is no different to how it was with AudienceView who provided the last system.

Saints still retain admin control over the system and their data (i.e. our data). The relationship between online ticket provider and the club is no different to how it was with AudienceView who provided the last system.

You tell 'im Steve!

I got my ticket from the Ticket Office earlier, but it's ridiculous that people are allowed to get them online if they didn't go to City. Particularly when the woman at the ticket office was giving assurances that everyone who went to City would get a ticket to Arsenal if they wanted to.

The bloke in front of me ad 2 season tickets that had been to City and one that hadn't. He wanted to all sit together so the woman advised him to come on the first day of sale to Season ticket holders who didn't go to City and he'd be guaranteed to get them, because we didn't take as many to City as we have tickets for Arsenal. If people are buying as many as they feel like regardless of attending last week then this obviously will not be the case.

I got my ticket from the Ticket Office earlier, but it's ridiculous that people are allowed to get them online if they didn't go to City. Particularly when the woman at the ticket office was giving assurances that everyone who went to City would get a ticket to Arsenal if they wanted to.

The bloke in front of me ad 2 season tickets that had been to City and one that hadn't. He wanted to all sit together so the woman advised him to come on the first day of sale to Season ticket holders who didn't go to City and he'd be guaranteed to get them, because we didn't take as many to City as we have tickets for Arsenal. If people are buying as many as they feel like regardless of attending last week then this obviously will not be the case.

How can she guarantee that they would all get tickets, surely ion Tuesday its going to be a free for all and would think it would be on the basis of first come first served.

How can she guarantee that they would all get tickets, surely ion Tuesday its going to be a free for all and would think it would be on the basis of first come first served.

Well yes, but she was guaranteeing that it would make it on to 'general season ticket sale' which won't be the case if the system isn't actually checking loyalty points.

I received my Stevenage tickets today, I also recieved in the envelope tickets in the home end for a woman from Welwyn so maybe their system isn't so good after all

anyone know if the Arsenal tickets are sold out yet?

Literally just got my 2. For the record, I'm a season ticket holder and have 1 linked season ticket holder to my account. Was only allowed to purchase 1 for each account (other season ticket holder also went to Man City) so what it allowed me to do, was what it should have let me do.

Had to add a different card though, no idea why. Didn't like the one that was already saved (and yes, there are funds available). Didn't say how many we're left.

Literally just got my 2. For the record, I'm a season ticket holder and have 1 linked season ticket holder to my account. Was only allowed to purchase 1 for each account (other season ticket holder also went to Man City) so what it allowed me to do, was what it should have let me do.

Had to add a different card though, no idea why. Didn't like the one that was already saved (and yes, there are funds available). Didn't say how many we're left.

I had the same problem. You don't need a different card, just have to re-enter the details again.

anyone know if the Arsenal tickets are sold out yet?

Yes, I can confirm that there is no possible way they can have sold out yet, as we're still in the first priority period. There were under 2800 fans (away capacity) at Man City, only fans who went to Man City have top priority (45pts) and there are 2914 tickets for Arsenal.

Therefore, if every single person who went to Man City buys an Arsenal ticket (which they won't anyway), there will still be more than 100 left. I'd say there were about 2400 at City, so there will be at least 400 to go on sale to ST holders from 9am on Tuesday 28th August, when the second priority window opens, probably more like 600 when you consider people who can't make Arsenal, just don't want to go, or live up North and don't go to southern matches.

Yes, I can confirm that there is no possible way they can have sold out yet, as we're still in the first priority period. There were under 2800 fans (away capacity) at Man City, only fans who went to Man City have top priority (45pts) and there are 2914 tickets for Arsenal.

Therefore, if every single person who went to Man City buys an Arsenal ticket (which they won't anyway), there will still be more than 100 left. I'd say there were about 2400 at City, so there will be at least 400 to go on sale to ST holders from 9am on Tuesday 28th August, when the second priority window opens, probably more like 600 when you consider people who can't make Arsenal, just don't want to go, or live up North and don't go to southern matches.

You forgot to factor in the number of people able to buy Arsenal tickets despite not attending the City game, thanks to the wonders of the ticket office.

You're also missing anybody who bought a tkt for City 'to get the points' but didn't go, would have thought some might have done this?

Regretting not doing it myself now!

We couldn't go last week, we now won't get Arsenal tickets (presumably there are points for these?); I have 3 STs but don't need any extras for Wigan or ManU (a couple of the people that will be coming to games are still playing lge cricket the next two weekends and will be buying extras for quite a few games).

Reckon I could be behind the 8 ball points-wise for the rest of the season?

Never had a ST before but we regularly do 10 homes, 10 aways, rather ironic that when they start bringing in a points system (which would have benefitted me massively in the last few seasons) I manage to get on the wrong side of it!

Did anybody buy Man City just to get points or to get Arsenal tickets?

You forgot to factor in the number of people able to buy Arsenal tickets despite not attending the City game, thanks to the wonders of the ticket office.

So far this appears to be zero, as far as reports on here have gone. Plenty of other ticket complaints though.

Might have been more than 400 empty seats at City too, but I'm sure it can be confirmed somewhere.

Another complaint, know 2 people who got tickets on their ST's for Man City and not able to get Arsenal tickets as not showing up on the system, they should have used the system they used last season going on the number of away games attended last season for Arsenal rather than try a new system immediately. There are going to be a lot of very unhappy fans around.

Did anybody buy Man City just to get points or to get Arsenal tickets?

Everyone I know only bought City tickets to get priority for Arsenal. There's no way I'd have gone to a ground I'd been to before with it live on the box otherwise. But we also actually went.

We even sang "we're only here for the Arsenal" when they started singing "you're only here for the City" after they announced the attendance. That confused a few of them...

Another complaint, know 2 people who got tickets on their ST's for Man City and not able to get Arsenal tickets as not showing up on the system, they should have used the system they used last season going on the number of away games attended last season for Arsenal rather than try a new system immediately. There are going to be a lot of very unhappy fans around.

I don't think there's anything wrong with this particular bit of the system, and they probably don't still have last year's figures after the pre-season data cleansing. They also went to great lengths to link one customer number, one ticket for Man City these are the first ones I've heard of not able to do what they should be able to.