Arsenal tickets

nrhsaint

shame we wern't at citeh aswell though.

We would have been a lower category (and price) for Citeh - but the price was bumped up because it was their first home game of the season AND last season they won it at last gasp - so unfortunately Saints fans were on the receiving end of some blatant profiteering

I assume you cant access the system (while a game (i.e. Arsenal) is pending? At least I can't!

So you cant view your account etc for non buying reasons?

You can access the site, you'll just be put into a queue. Good idea really - unless you're desperate to find out your details now you wouldn't bother so it frees up bandwidth for those trying to buy tickets.

It does feel a little odd that as a season ticket holder I currently can't buy a ticket purely because I wasn't able to make it to the Citeh game. Guess I'll be missing Arsenal too as I can't see this going on general sale.

I assume you cant access the system (while a game (i.e. Arsenal) is pending? At least I can't!

So you cant view your account etc for non buying reasons?

Once you log in you can still do all the normal things, just have to wait in the queue to get onto the site.

You can access the site, you'll just be put into a queue. Good idea really - unless you're desperate to find out your details now you wouldn't bother so it frees up bandwidth for those trying to buy tickets.

It does feel a little odd that as a season ticket holder I currently can't buy a ticket purely because I wasn't able to make it to the Citeh game. Guess I'll be missing Arsenal too as I can't see this going on general sale.

It was made quite clear in lead up to Citee game, that priority be given to those who attended that game, as I would estimate just over 2000 actually bought tickets for Man City, that means there will be just under 1000 tickets available to season ticket holders who didn't go to Citee next tuesday.

When I go online, it tells me that the number of tickets I can buy (in the dropdown box) is zero!!

Likewise. All my friends can yet I can't apparantly, it's like I've already brought it when I clearly haven't!

I have three linked season tickets. I was able to buy 1 ticket for each of them, but none on my own account!! WTF is that all about.

Same here - I can't get a ticket for my account, but can for linked accounts, even those that didn't go to City...

system wont let me log in. i registered to new system months ago. reset password 3 times and still not accepting log in. made sure caps lock is off and entered the p/w they sent manually and using copy/paste.

any ideas?

Phone the ticket office. A few people on here had similar problems for Man City and the ticket office had to reset the password for them.

Phone the ticket office. A few people on here had similar problems for Man City and the ticket office had to reset the password for them.
That's a laugh. Have you by any chance got a number that does not just say "phone back later"? I would be grateful to find out what it is.

The game can't sell out in this sales period so probably best to ring up later today after the initial rush has finished.

has anyone been able to buy for people who DON'T have maximum points on their record? just worried that the system will mess up and sell to many. I've got maximum points but planning to go down there tomorrow to avoid the booking fee

has anyone been able to buy for people who DON'T have maximum points on their record? just worried that the system will mess up and sell to many. I've got maximum points but planning to go down there tomorrow to avoid the booking fee

Someone above said that it's showing they could buy tickets on their mates season ticket that is linked to their account despite them not attending the City game.

system wont let me log in. i registered to new system months ago. reset password 3 times and still not accepting log in. made sure caps lock is off and entered the p/w they sent manually and using copy/paste.

any ideas?

I went through this, in the end was my fault. I used the copy/paste but instead of clicked/drag I double clicked and it added a blank, i back spaced one and Bingo!

Has anyone been able to solve this? This is the problem i'm having

same problem i am having as well.

what the f*ck is wrong with ths club and their incompetence at selling tickets? it looks like some who didn't go to City can get them and some who did can't !!!!!!

Been to City but wouldn't let me get one on my ticket, slightly odd.
I don't think it is related to whether or not you bought a Citeh ticket. I have my own account and three linked accounts. I bought a Citeh ticket on each of the accounts (four tickets). For Arsenal, it is still allowing the linked accounts to buy 1, but my own account only allows 0. So I managed to get three. If and when I get the fourth it will be in a different seating area (probably). Bloody irritating :x

I don't think it is related to whether or not you bought a Citeh ticket. I have my own account and three linked accounts. I bought a Citeh ticket on each of the accounts (four tickets). For Arsenal, it is still allowing the linked accounts to buy 1, but my own account only allows 0. So I managed to get three. If and when I get the fourth it will be in a different seating area (probably). Bloody irritating :x

Well my Dad is going to use my ticket now on his account, I wonder if it will let him on there, so I get these loyalty points.

So, amazingly, the ticket website worked perfectly for me. I logged in and could only buy for the linked accounts that went to City. The other accounts weren't able to view. I didn't purchase any tickets, as thought I'd wait as they are probably selling from front or something.

However, friend has had very different experience!

For once, it all worked fine for me.

Though I'm now just waiting for them to send them all out to the wrong address and with the wrong amount of tickets. That's their usual party piece if the initial booking process has gone smoothly.

For City they sent all of our group of tickets each to the individual season ticket holder. This was annoying.

For City they sent all of our group of tickets each to the individual season ticket holder. This was annoying.

annoying and highly inefficient when they could just put them all in one envelope like they used to.

Well my Dad is going to use my ticket now on his account, I wonder if it will let him on there, so I get these loyalty points.
That is what I did. I got somebody to use their own account (to which mine is linked) and they were able to buy a ticket on my account :facepalm: - so at least I have the points, but the ticket is elsewhere in the ground. Great system. You can buy tickets for other people - just not yourself. It worked for the Citeh game, so clearly they have decided to do a quick update and introduced a bug. As a software developer, I know it is easily done - but that doesn't excuse it. They should have exhaustively tested it first.