Arsenal tickets

nrhsaint

If it is sold out, one would think the 'Buy now' button should say 'Sold out' then rather than stringing everyone along...

Unfortunately our wonderful online system fails to recognise such trivial matters. The Man Utd game has been sold out for a week or so, but you have to physically view every single block of the stadium to actually realise this.

Keep retrying over and over if you get "error locking seats, I did about 20 times and got through and got them in the end.

Same as me, I got mine in the end. The only explanation I can think of is that multiple accounts are trying to add the same seats to basket and only one can do it.

Having failed to get one in our end, how easy is it to get tickets with the home fans at Arsenal?

there are always lots of touts around at Arsenal, for a game like Saints with tickets a relatively low amount face value i reckon you'll be able to pick one up off a tout for £40

What a stupid system, wanted 1 for me and the boy for his birthday on the 15th and have been signed in since 5.45 this morning to be told I'm in a queue and then eventually at 9.46 was told sold out,surely I must of been 1 of the first in the Internet queue?

So looking for an adult and child if anybody got some?

What a stupid system, wanted 1 for me and the boy for his birthday on the 15th and have been signed in since 5.45 this morning to be told I'm in a queue and then eventually at 9.46 was told sold out,surely I must of been 1 of the first in the Internet queue?

So looking for an adult and child if anybody got some?

When I logged in it said that at 9am you're put in the queue randomly, so the first person who logged in may not have actually been in the queue first. Silly really.

When I logged in it said that at 9am you're put in the queue randomly, so the first person who logged in may not have actually been in the queue first. Silly really.

That's insane :lol:

No wonder Pompey got rid of the exact same ticket system within 2 months of installing it. Absolute shambles :facepalm:

What an appalling system. Got in at 9.15. Got the error message saying seats locked. Rang ticket office who said I just had to keep trying which I did for the next 20mins still getting the same message. Rang ticket office again and after hanging on to get through was told they'd just sold out online.

Trouble is the club couldn't care a toss but for me and my group it means that, having been unable to go to Man City, we now have no away points at all so probably stand little chance of getting tickets for any away games. Tough when you've spent the last two or three years regularly travelling to places like Stockport, Walsall, Coventry Dagenham & Redbridge and the like.

Easy for me to say as I got one, but I didn't think there was much else they could do. They said they were online from 9am, so you cant really have a queuing system that starts at 5am in the morning. If it was phone lines it would be the same.

Pretty fair ststem all round, but does end up in a bit of a vicious circle. The ones that went to City will always be points ahead of everyone else and now the ones that weere lucky enough to get through today, will be the same. Shame they didn't allocate points from the day NC walked into the club in League 1, because there must be some loyal people who just couldn't make City due to Hols or work ect. I guess they had to start with the points somewhere.

No wonder Pompey got rid of the exact same ticket system within 2 months of installing it. Absolute shambles :facepalm:

I'd actually say that's quite fair. If they've said tickets go on sale at 9, you shouldn't have to be logging on at stupid o'clock in the morning to get in the queue. It's not really any different to other systems which wouldn't actually let you log on until 9, except this way manages the load on their servers so that they don't lock up when everyone tries to go through the logon procedure at the same time.

If they randomly picked the front runners on the Internet even though I'd been logged in since 5.45 surely they should go along the physical queue outside st Mary's and randomly pick out people to go to the front even though the people at the front have been waiting the longest?

What a fookin shambles,I should have just woken up at 8.59 and logged in.

I'd actually say that's quite fair. If they've said tickets go on sale at 9, you shouldn't have to be logging on at stupid o'clock in the morning to get in the queue. It's not really any different to other systems which wouldn't actually let you log on until 9, except this way manages the load on their servers so that they don't lock up when everyone tries to go through the logon procedure at the same time.

I finished work at 3am this morning. Are people are suggesting is that I should be able to log on at 3am , go to bed for till 9am, get up and be one of the first in the queue. You couldn't do that with a phone line.