Everton Away Ticket Details

Saint-Armstrong

http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/everton-allocation-confirmed-363566.aspx

Ticketing details for Saints' trip to Everton on Saturday 29th September have now been finalised.

We have received an allocation of 1,828 tickets for this fixture, priced as follows:

£32.00 per Adult in the Lower Bullens & £35.00 per Adult in the Paddock

£20.25 per Over-65 in the Lower Bullens & £21.75 per Over-65 in the Paddock

£16.00 per Under-16 in the Lower Bullens & £17.50 per Under-16 in the Paddock

Please note, there are a number of ‘Obstructed View’ seats available in the Lower Bullens which carry a £1.00 reduction.

Tickets will be available to existing 2012-13 Season Ticket Holders on Thursday 13th September at 9am, with any remaining seats going onto general sale on Thursday 20th September. All ticket sales dates are subject to availability.

Please note that for any concessionary ticket purchased, proof of age will be required on entry into the stadium. Tickets are limited to one ticket per applicable supporter, and a maximum of four tickets per transaction when purchasing on behalf of other applicable supporters.

There will be a total of 15 Loyalty points awarded to supporters purchasing tickets for this fixture, which may be used to gain ticket priority on future ticket sales.

The customer number of each attending supporter must be given at the point of sale in order for loyalty points to be awarded. Points cannot be awarded to individual customer numbers retrospectively.

You can buy tickets online, via the telephone booking line on 02381 780780 or at the St Mary's Ticket Office from 9am next Thursday.

Those who have been to Everton before - If you buy a ticket for the 'Lower Bullens' is it possible to move down to the 'Paddock' when you're there if the view from the latter is cr*p? Or are they separate sections with different entrances? From the photos of the away end I've seen online it looks like it's all the same stand, but thought I'd check.

Just thinking I expect there will be plenty of spare seats going, so if I can save a couple of quid then I will, if not I'll buy for the Paddock.

Those who have been to Everton before - If you buy a ticket for the 'Lower Bullens' is it possible to move down to the 'Paddock' when you're there if the view from the latter is cr*p? Or are they separate sections with different entrances? From the photos of the away end I've seen online it looks like it's all the same stand, but thought I'd check.

Just thinking I expect there will be plenty of spare seats going, so if I can save a couple of quid then I will, if not I'll buy for the Paddock.

Yes can move between them.

Does this mean we're not taking the full allocation that includes the upper tier?

Yes can move between them.

Does this mean we're not taking the full allocation that includes the upper tier?

Cheers, will buy for Lower Bullens then. And yes full allocation would be about 3K I think which would include upper tier. Would be a good effort if we can get close to selling this allocation out though. Considering that it will be a new ground for a lot of the younger generation (myself included) I expect we'll take between 1,200-1,500 for this.

I am going to try to get tickets for this still gutted we didnt get Arsenal tickets despite going to Stevenage & getting no loayity points for it WTF.

This will be a new ground for me so I am looking forward to it fingers crossed we get a ticket.I can see getting away tickets being a pain this season & a bit of a change after having no problem getting what I wanted over the last 5 seasons

Why isn't there anyone moaning about not getting priority on buying tickets after having had a season ticket for the last 37 years?

Because you didn't give us the chance....

...to be honest it's pretty stupid to go to the trouble of having a points loyalty system if they're not going to use it for every match, thereby rending some aways an unnecessary free-for-all.

Because you didn't give us the chance....

...to be honest it's pretty stupid to go to the trouble of having a points loyalty system if they're not going to use it for every match, thereby rending some aways an unnecessary free-for-all.

With 1800 tickets available for this game there is no need to waste time prioritising ticket sales for this game, as we'll do well to sell out.

Everton has historically never been a popular trip with Saints fans, however Liverpool will need to be prioiritised as this is always popular.

With 1800 tickets available for this game there is no need to waste time prioritising ticket sales for this game, as we'll do well to sell out.

Everton has historically never been a popular trip with Saints fans, however Liverpool will need to be prioiritised as this is always popular.

Despite many protestations to the contrary earlier in the season, I am now going to Everton, mainly due to the wife deciding she wants to go and the proximity to payday. Bizarrely this will mean I won't have missed any of our first 4 aways, and that never happens.

As I have Everton-supporting mates I have actually seen Saints play there more times than Anfield. Due to this novel "maximum attendance" so far, I would certainly prefer it if I knew only the people with maximum loyalty points could get tickets tomorrow.

Should guarantee me a shot at priority for Liverpool as well, though annoyingly as Sheff Weds is worth 20 points and I got zip for going to Stevenage, I might still miss out !

Despite many protestations to the contrary earlier in the season, I am now going to Everton, mainly due to the wife deciding she wants to go and the proximity to payday. Bizarrely this will mean I won't have missed any of our first 4 aways, and that never happens.

As I have Everton-supporting mates I have actually seen Saints play there more times than Anfield. Due to this novel "maximum attendance" so far, I would certainly prefer it if I knew only the people with maximum loyalty points could get tickets tomorrow.

Should guarantee me a shot at priority for Liverpool as well, though annoyingly as Sheff Weds is worth 20 points and I got zip for going to Stevenage, I might still miss out !

Swings and roundabouts as they say; I went to about 14 away games last season, am a season ticket holder, didn't go to City as I was away but then couldn't get a ticket for the Arsenal match. I now have 20 points for the Sheff Wed game plus some more points (?) for getting my mate a Spurs ticket and I will go to Everton as well so hopefully I'll be back on track.

Swings and roundabouts as they say; I went to about 14 away games last season, am a season ticket holder, didn't go to City as I was away but then couldn't get a ticket for the Arsenal match. I now have 20 points for the Sheff Wed game plus some more points (?) for getting my mate a Spurs ticket and I will go to Everton as well so hopefully I'll be back on track.

If you're an ST holder you won't get any more points for buying additional home tickets.

We managed to get Everton tickets this morning anyway. Hooray.

If you're an ST holder you won't get any more points for buying additional home tickets.

We managed to get Everton tickets this morning anyway. Hooray.

Where are you getting that from?

I thought ST's got points for turning up, and why wouldn't they get the points if they bought another home tkt in their name?

I assume that non-STs get points for buying home tkts? Therefore there are nominally a set number of points to share out each home game?

I have 3 STs and have just bought 2 tkts to Villa, I am expecting to buy somewhere between 1-3 extra tkts for quite a few games this season and was expecting to spread the points over our 3 ST I will be pretty miffed I buy 20-30 'extra' tickets over the season and my points remain the same as somebody who doesn't buy any.

They seem to be making this up as they go along!

Sh.it view but as per normal for norven away games, I'll be there.

Always liked going to Everton (despite hating them for 84) as always struck me as proper fans, proper club & proper ground producing proper support.

A proper ground where you can't see anything?

I thought ST's got points for turning up, and why wouldn't they get the points if they bought another home tkt in their name?

I assume that non-STs get points for buying home tkts? Therefore there are nominally a set number of points to share out each home game?

I have 3 STs and have just bought 2 tkts to Villa, I am expecting to buy somewhere between 1-3 extra tkts for quite a few games this season and was expecting to spread the points over our 3 ST I will be pretty miffed I buy 20-30 'extra' tickets over the season and my points remain the same as somebody who doesn't buy any.

They seem to be making this up as they go along!

They've never explicitly stated it (as usual), but the implication on the points system message when they said "ST holders can buy additional tickets alongside others for Man U and Wigan" was that you couldn't get more than the number of points available for that match on one customer number - any additional points would go on the account of the person you were buying for, or just wouldn't be allocated. Basically because one customer can only go to the match once.

They also sold tickets to ST holders for Wigan/Man U before Arsenal was on sale, but the top priority was the max number of points for priority for Arsenal was the exact amount you could get for 1 ticket to each game, and not more than that. They didn't say "minimum of 40 points" (or whatever amount it was), they said "anyone with 40 points" implying you couldn't have more than that.

If you're spreading them over 3 STs, then you'll have the points over the 3 STs, but I don't expect you'll get more than the 10/15/20 points you get per match for being an ST holder anyway (so you'd only actually ADD above your normal ST points with aways or home cup games), and you won't have more than one attendance for any game on any customer number no matter how many tickets you buy.

It seems to suggest to me that attending away games (and other non-ST home games like Sheff Wed) are the only way to rise above the "standard" ST holder points. All the other points would have to go on other non-ST accounts or would be lost.

Of course if they actually showed people how many points they had on the bloody system somewhere we could actually confirm this.

They've never explicitly stated it (as usual), but the implication on the points system message when they said "ST holders can buy additional tickets alongside others for Man U and Wigan" was that you couldn't get more than the number of points available for that match on one customer number - any additional points would go on the account of the person you were buying for, or just wouldn't be allocated. Basically because one customer can only go to the match once.

They also sold tickets to ST holders for Wigan/Man U before Arsenal was on sale, but the top priority was the max number of points for priority for Arsenal was the exact amount you could get for 1 ticket to each game, and not more than that. They didn't say "minimum of 40 points" (or whatever amount it was), they said "anyone with 40 points" implying you couldn't have more than that.

If you're spreading them over 3 STs, then you'll have the points over the 3 STs, but I don't expect you'll get more than the 10/15/20 points you get per match for being an ST holder anyway (so you'd only actually ADD above your normal ST points with aways or home cup games), and you won't have more than one attendance for any game on any customer number no matter how many tickets you buy.

It seems to suggest to me that attending away games (and other non-ST home games like Sheff Wed) are the only way to rise above the "standard" ST holder points. All the other points would have to go on other non-ST accounts or would be lost.

Of course if they actually showed people how many points they had on the bloody system somewhere we could actually confirm this.

Thanks for sort-of clarifying it but as you say, it would be nice if the club could think it through before the event, then communicate accurately what's happening, then follow through in terms of displaying the points gained etc.

While we are all having a grizzle does anybody else think it strange that home games are dribbled out one at a time? What possible advantage is there for the club in selling one home game at a time? Obviously for the three or four super-gold games they may well want to put a points tariff on so that they can sell the most in-demand games to the loyalist (sic) customers first.

I've got several friends/colleagues who have asked about coming to a game (those fabled premier league fans who are prepared to travel 150 miles to see Premier league football, not every week but two or three times a season possibly). Somebody said 'Fulham' last week, they just want to go to a game, not glory hunting big games, and were astonished when I said tkts weren't out yet! We will struggle for 26k-27k for this game and I've just turned away 3 or 4 sales. People have a life outside footie and people will make alternative plans for their time - IMHO we are verging dangerously close to MLG country where demand is artificially capped by the percieved, or in many cases actual, difficulty in buying a bl**dy ticket!

Like Old Sarum and, no doubt, others on here, I buy tickets for a fair few. This week I went down to get 11 Everton tickets and was amazed at the TO's latest wheeze.

I could only buy 4 at a time. Which meant I had to make 3 seperate transactions. This allied to a feck up they have made on one of our season tickets and still not corrected their error, put me over the 15 minute car park limit.

I nearly went back and handed my season ticket in. :rolleyes::lol:

I may get mine soon maybe next week But I am going to decide before I get them on whether to get them in the

Upper or Lower tier as I'm not sure on what view to have on the game!!!

I will probably go by Train aswell from London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street on Virgin Trains as well!!!

That would be annoying as I haven't bought mine yet!

even if it had there is still room in the lower bullens, and it isn't a classic upper / lower tier, the lower bullens is joined straight onto the "paddock" so all in the same area etc, just a bit of a different view

Oh right, I've only sat in the home end at Goodison, went there for Everton Vs Chelsea a few years ago last day of the season. Good view from near the top of the side stand, but looked rather restricted from the away end.

Liklihood I'll be too ****ed to care anyway! Hopefully it'll be a better result than Saturday !

Oh right, I've only sat in the home end at Goodison, went there for Everton Vs Chelsea a few years ago last day of the season. Good view from near the top of the side stand, but looked rather restricted from the away end.

Liklihood I'll be too ****ed to care anyway! Hopefully it'll be a better result than Saturday !

Looked strong last night, if we stop Baines and Pinnear we will only have Fellini and Jelavic to worry about! TBF I could see a few goals either way in this one, both teams are better going fd than they are defending.

The reason for the loyalty scheme is two fold.

1) To reward fans for going to away games and ensure that those who regulary go to games get to the front of the queue when there is a high demand for tickets.

2) To encourage people to register on their data base, so that they have contact their details (for future sales promotions)

They already have your details and, as a ST holder, you are already guaranteed the points for home games, whether you go or not. They want the contact details of your mates, so to encourage your mates to register and get their own points they won't allocate them to you.

Looked strong last night, if we stop Baines and Pinnear we will only have Fellini and Jelavic to worry about! TBF I could see a few goals either way in this one, both teams are better going fd than they are defending.

Don't forget Mirallas either, was hugely impressed with him last night. Anichebe looked like a handful as well, think a point will be a bonus.

This morning I'm trying to buy Everton Tickets online and when I logon it shows the Everton tickets available (not Paddock as sold out), but when I go to buy them it says there is an error. It does allow me to buy home tickets though.

Interestingly the buy button for other matches shows a 'cart' symbol on the button but the Everton one does not.

Is anyone else having this problem?