Urrrrgh minging Saints

Give it to Ron

:lol: Best thread ever.

I'm shocked to hear of an empty soap dispenser at the club, I'd write a strongly worded letter to the club were it not for the fact I should imagine they are already struggling to deal with the shame!

It's a shame this story doesn't report the clubs in the leagues below us, imagine the list of complaints down at fortress fatpipes!

:lol: Best thread ever.

I'm shocked to hear of an empty soap dispenser at the club, I'd write a strongly worded letter to the club were it not for the fact I should imagine they are already struggling to deal with the shame!

It's a shame this story doesn't report the clubs in the leagues below us, imagine the list of complaints down at fortress fatpipes!

....but more importantly.....did we ever find the missing spoon ?

This sort of thing shouldn't be played down. We aspire to be a dominant global footballing brand, and yet we're not even dealing with grubby ceilings. The modern aspirational football fan expects to be able to wash her ( because women come to these days) hands after using the toilets, and we will see our already somewhat disappointing attendances dwindle if we are responsible for a norovirus outbreak.

Don't think these off the pitch matters don't affect our chances on the pitch! It's fairly safe to assume that a relaxed approach to hygiene would be noticed by our players, and it's not unreasonable to suggest that they would begin struggling to motivate themselves due to the sub-standard surroundings.

Nigel needs to get his priorities straight.

This sort of thing shouldn't be played down. We aspire to be a dominant global footballing brand, and yet we're not even dealing with grubby ceilings. The modern aspirational football fan expects to be able to wash her ( because women come to these days) hands after using the toilets, and we will see our already somewhat disappointing attendances dwindle if we are responsible for a norovirus outbreak.

Don't think these off the pitch matters don't affect our chances on the pitch! It's fairly safe to assume that a relaxed approach to hygiene would be noticed by our players, and it's not unreasonable to suggest that they would begin struggling to motivate themselves due to the sub-standard surroundings.

Nigel needs to get his priorities straight.

I agree. It's all about standards and if we are openly displaying sloppy attitudes to hygene then it should come as no suprise that that permeates through to the squad. You have to wonder if the constant defences mistakes were reflective of our slapdash approach behind the scenes.

I agree. It's all about standards and if we are openly displaying sloppy attitudes to hygene then it should come as no suprise that that permeates through to the squad. You have to wonder if the constant defences mistakes were reflective of our slapdash approach behind the scenes.

It could run deeper than that. Wasn't Guly off with illness last weekend? If the sloppy standards are actually giving our key players stomach upsets then something just isn't right.

Well actually not that bad actually compared to some

Southampton - Southampton were instructed to clean one of their ceilings, refill a soap dispenser and sort out a gap in a floor which provided potential access for pests;

http://fcbusiness.co.uk/news/article/newsitem=2205/title=old+trafford+food+hygiene+concerns+uncovered

Shocking. And not only that. The paper towels keep running out.

Cortese out.

Swansea City - Some of the issues highlighted by the reports included chicken being served that was still pink, out of date watercress, out of date pate and an open packet of cooked ham left in a kitchen

Don't eat the chicken at Swansea - let that be a warning to you.