Echo Fail

Saint Charlie

And to think Dan Kerins took issue with me criticising the poor level "journalism" at the Echo. He offered to show me the offices of the Echo, what was he going to do - show me the Echo monitoring fictitious Twitter rumours started by scamps on this forum!

Dan Kerrins is a good lad and one of the better ones there. So pipe down Matthew.

And to think Dan Kerins took issue with me criticising the poor level "journalism" at the Echo. He offered to show me the offices of the Echo, what was he going to do - show me the Echo monitoring fictitious Twitter rumours started by scamps on this forum!

He works with real footballers. Something you cannot say.

The Echo isn't great but you'd miss it if it were gone. I can say that for certain.

He works with real footballers.

Does he? I thought he worked for a local paper that is banned by its local professional club.

The Echo isn't great but you'd miss it if it were gone. I can say that for certain.

How do you know if I'd miss it? I don't buy it, they don't have good coverage of Saints and just lift stories from other sources a day later.

Firmino def not mentioned elsewhere before.

First link was DPS today.

110% was mentioned on five live on wednesday

What show and what time? Excellent 'listen again' facility on BBC Radio iPlayer....

Have a listen, wont be hard to find. Mentioned 2 or 3 times and i was only listening for 2.5 hours (12-2:30 if that helps)

Just listened to all the sport bulletins in between PMQ's and discussing PMQ's, not one mention of Saints and Firmino Glasgow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01q1h4q/Shelagh_Fogarty_23_01_2013/

Your Pinocchio avatar is quite apt.

Does he? I thought he worked for a local paper that is banned by its local professional club.

How do you know if I'd miss it? I don't buy it, they don't have good coverage of Saints and just lift stories from other sources a day later.

That stops them how? It's not as if journalists talk to each other or have sources inside the club that leak information. That'd be silly eh.

And yet they still know more than you. You'd miss it.

Nobody is going to react to something someone puts on here....... That would be stupid

Any explanation to the lack of those reports you claimed on Five Live?

The Echo weren't reading it from here (that was the whole point of the "game" people on the forum were playing), the story snowballed on Twitter and that is where they got it.