Pictures of posters

Tokyo-Saint

I've decided it's too easy to wind up Turkish. I think I'm going to move to Dubai and take up golf.

Oh you'll get on great with Laura Davies, she necks Cider like it's going out of fashion.

Oh no that was Turks fantasy.

Now, see what happened to the Tiger? Only needed a couple of hours spent with me and woosh he's back at #1

my personal wish list for 2013 is:

1) Dubai phil forcibly ejected from pga tour for making the players "uncomfortable"

b) The latest MLG football manager update to include one of our player's names spelt wrong

if these requirements is fulfilled i will stop posting here & spend rest of life in productive fashion!

Both of those things would indeed make me ROFL. Especially number 2; that would be comedy gold, I think the poor lad would have a proper breakdown, bless him.

A dungareeless suzy has kind of ruined another fantasy. I imagined her out clubbing in Verona at one of those type of clubs dancing in her dungarees to 'come on Eileen' full Dexys Midnight Runners style, full pint of cider in each hand and suductively mouthing the chorus whilst moving her head from side to side at any passing female, suggesting she wants to take the 'come on Eileen' bit literally.

• Haha 1

A dungareeless suzy has kind of ruined another fantasy. I imagined her out clubbing in Verona at one of those type of clubs dancing in her dungarees to 'come on Eileen' full Dexys Midnight Runners style, full pint of cider in each hand and suductively mouthing the chorus whilst moving her head from side to side at any passing female, suggesting she wants to take the 'come on Eileen' bit literally.

aah, dexys midnight runners. Fronted by possibly the biggest tw*t ever, kevin rowland. On their first album they printed the lyrics on the inner sleeve, adding the waiver "the lyrics printed are not necessarily the ones sung on the album, but we feel they add to the experience". Pretentious f*ckwitt.

Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks Spudders fuks ducks and so does Bearsy

A man in Birmingham is being accused by his in-laws of an ugly crime.

The Birmingham Daily News reports that a man was arrested for allegedly raping a duck.

A close friend of the man known a 'bearsy' said he found "feathers and blood" in a bed with the duck, which is unable to walk and now under the care of a veterinarian.

The man dismissed the allegations as "slander thou they do walk sexy don't theys?"

The Brirmingham Daily News story has more on the duck's condition.

The story set off a few notable Twitter reactions, including, "Birmingham man takes 'F--k a Duck' expression waaaay too literally".

Bearsy don't have a chance, Turks has been going over a few crav yoga moves with me and I'll be ready.

Kick to the groin, poke in the eye, slash to the neck and move. Pedicure, pull to the hair, back braker, big elbow, comment on shoes. Rake to the face, side kick to the wind pipe, moisturise and then rinse and repeat.

Bears goin down!

:lol: That's superb and worrying, all at the same time!

Come to think of it... you obviously know me from somewhere.... I'm assuming we've met outside of the mongboard world...

We have several mutal friends ;)

Edited by Turkish