Pictures of posters

Tokyo-Saint

And she teaches and, I believe, has admitted to being partial to a drink from the furry bowl (or is that just my imagination??)

Bobbo; do I get the feeling that you're partial to a bit of Sue?

Is this simply because she (apparently) is partial to a bit of sushi from the barber room's floor?

I think I just threw up a little bit in the back of my mouth.

Bobbo; do I get the feeling that you're partial to a bit of Sue?

Is this simply because she (apparently) is partial to a bit of sushi from the barber room's floor?

I think I just threw up a little bit in the back of my mouth.

A skiing, football playing, lesbian teacher.....a fantasists wet dream...

airolo_lesbian_advertisement.jpg

I don't get it. Why would my picture be there?

Well some of them seem to be decked out in the sort of fashion you advocate. I thought the chap with the union jack face mask, and the older chap with sunglasses were both particularly fitting of your online persona.

Well some of them seem to be decked out in the sort of fashion you advocate. I thought the chap with the union jack face mask, and the older chap with sunglasses were both particularly fitting of your online persona.

Yes I do! I'm on record as advocating puffa jackets and beany hats worn with tasteful sunglasses, you've got me bang on my Beardy wierdy chum! I even have a Union Jack face mask with the words "there ain't no black in the Union Jack" written on it. or maybe you are just talking utter bo llocks and making things up, who knows?!

Yes I do! I'm on record as advocating puffa jackets and beany hats worn with tasteful sunglasses, you've got me bang on my Beardy wierdy chum! I even have a Union Jack face mask with the words "there ain't no black in the Union Jack" written on it. or maybe you are just talking utter bo llocks and making things up, who knows?!

I think Joensuu missed the bit in Tokyos original post where it said Keep it light hearted! I'm therefore going to take -2 reputations points from Joensuu

I think Joensuu missed the bit in Tokyos original post where it said Keep it light hearted! I'm therefore going to take -2 reputations points from Joensuu

I trust that all these reputations points are being logged somewhere? I'd hate to think it was just some random thing that was getting thrown around willy nilly, and nobody has actually thought to write them all down.

I trust that all these reputations points are being logged somewhere? I'd hate to think it was just some random thing that was getting thrown around willy nilly, and nobody has actually thought to write them all down.

Minus 5 reputation points for even thinking this.

And they say we're *****y!

Firstly, to disappoint you all, and especially Turkish, I'm not quite as cuddly as in that last photograph (although I understand from on here that Turkish is..). What with the skiing and the footie [:-)] I'm a fair bit slimmer, although I'm probably not for you if you don't like fairly muscular legs..

We've no game tomorrow, so off for a little rest and then to hit the dance floor with friends at midnight. Snow is forecast for tonight and tomorrow so skiing on Monday should be good, and I've no teaching to get in the way. Can't help BigBadBob with his fantasies, but I've lots of straight friends, so a holiday out here could be fun. .

And they say we're *****y!

Firstly, to disappoint you all, and especially Turkish, I'm not quite as cuddly as in that last photograph (although I understand from on here that Turkish is..). What with the skiing and the footie [:-)] I'm a fair bit slimmer, although I'm probably not for you if you don't like fairly muscular legs..

We've no game tomorrow, so off for a little rest and then to hit the dance floor with friends at midnight. Snow is forecast for tonight and tomorrow so skiing on Monday should be good, and I've no teaching to get in the way. Can't help BigBadBob with his fantasies, but I've lots of straight friends, so a holiday out here could be fun. .

What was that we were saying about what an amazing life young Suzy has?

Edited by Turkish

Can somebody quote my stalker for me? You'd think somebody as young as Turkish would be out on a Saturday night, but perhaps he's just an internet warrior.

I'll pop back and look in the morning, or, if last time at this place tonight is anything to go by, tomorrow afternoon.

Can somebody quote my stalker for me? You'd think somebody as young as Turkish would be out on a Saturday night, but perhaps he's just an internet warrior.

I'll pop back and look in the morning, or, if last time at this place tonight is anything to go by, tomorrow afternoon.

Are you implying that you've got me on ignore?!!

Turks.

What you've all missed is that since his move to the frozen north, he has radically altered his wardrobe and accessories. This is his new look.

35daj9j.png

I have it on good authority that he's also working on his accent by studying a continuous loop of monty python's Four Yorkshiremen sketch. Making good progress, apparently.

Turks.

What you've all missed is that since his move to the frozen north, he has radically altered his wardrobe and accessories. This is his new look.

35daj9j.png

I have it on good authority that he's also working on his accent by studying a continuous loop of monty python's Four Yorkshiremen sketch. Making good progress, apparently.

Now I've moved away from Southampton am I meant to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about what an amazing life I've got now, or is that only when you move abroad?

Now I've moved away from Southampton am I meant to go on and on and on and on and on and on and on about what an amazing life I've got now, or is that only when you move abroad?

Given the current weather up north, have you considered taking up skiing?

It's a personal choice, Turks.

A lot of the people who have moved abroad like to keep schtum on the details, whereas other southern lads who've moved up North like to give it the large about their success.

I've decided it's too easy to wind up Turkish. I think I'm going to move to Dubai and take up golf.

Coming from the person that is so in control of herself she has to put people on ignore and then announce it every time she posts. :lol:

It's a personal choice, Turks.

A lot of the people who have moved abroad like to keep schtum on the details, whereas other southern lads who've moved up North like to give it the large about their success.

I think i might give it large about my incredible success and moving into a posh little manor which boarders a nice middle class town and the Yorkshire dales. It's fair to say i'm living the dream. I shall update you constantly with snippets of my incredible life moving forward, it's fair to say it'll read more like a Bond movie than a printer consumable telesalesist extrodinare.

i thought i'd quote so sue can keep up to date on ignores. Turkish has turned over new leaf lately u should give him more chances

i am really sorry sue for all my past abuses uv always been my fave poster pls tell me more bout italy pls

i thought i'd quote so sue can keep up to date on ignores. Turkish has turned over new leaf lately u should give him more chances

My mongboard life would be complete if she would take me off ignore and post a picture of herself in her dungarees necking cider.

My mongboard life would be complete if she would take me off ignore and post a picture of herself in her dungarees necking cider.

my personal wish list for 2013 is:

1) Dubai phil forcibly ejected from pga tour for making the players "uncomfortable"

b) The latest MLG football manager update to include one of our player's names spelt wrong

if these requirements is fulfilled i will stop posting here & spend rest of life in productive fashion!

Edited by Bearsy