Hector Moreno plus Garbiel Torje From Espanyol? - fake Twitter journo *roll eyes*

Dazza82

Moreno is a proper player by the way. Barca were closely linked a year or so ago and were expected to bid, but didn't. Ditto with Bayern

Got their player of the year award last season and a current international. Would be an immediate upgrade to anything we have.

Torje isn't actually Grandas player afaik, he's on loan from Udinese..... surprised he's not at Watford!!!!

****s sake, how many people are going to continue to assume that because someone has "journo" in their Twitter handle, they're actually genuine? :facepalm:

Look at that guy's profile, go to the website that's linked there...

It's a fake.

****s sake, how many people are going to continue to assume that because someone has "journo" in their Twitter handle, they're actually genuine? :facepalm:

It's a fake.

We have bid on Remy aswell

Seems legit

Moreno and Remy I've heard of but does anyone know what sort of winger Torje is?

The Romanian Messi ;)

Quick, two-footed but mainly right-footed. Can take a freekick and has the same type of hit on the ball like Bale, Ronaldo etc, but of course not as good as them.

Have seen him in 5-6 games, hasn´t lived up to the hype yet but would improve our squad in the position.

I have not seen either play, but being on SaintsWeb, I have to act the expert.

I am confident they are both f*cking amazing/sh*te and I am delighted/devastated to be linked with such a great/terrible calibre of player. I am certain that unlike/like Gaston, they will both prosper/fail with us.

There. That ought to cover it.

It's a fake.

Come on Steve, you should know by now that if it was a tweeter linking a player of ours with a move away, then people would assume it was fake.

I have not seen either play, but being on SaintsWeb, I have to act the expert.

I am confident they are both f*cking amazing/sh*te and I am delighted/devastated to be linked with such a great/terrible calibre of player. I am certain that unlike/like Gaston, they will both prosper/fail with us.

There. That ought to cover it.

Signing these two would be a real statement of intent.

This guy also links us with Jese from Real Madrid and says we have agreed a fee for Remy as well, (also Everton have apparently agreed a fee as well with no manager!) and Joan Capdevilla will join as a coach.

LOL