Norwich vs Saints match thread

JackFrost

One win in the last 9 for mopo! Not good enough at all

His goals per game ratio is horrendus in the league. Unless he intends to play barnsley every week. I hope not!

The only thing I will say is that we are solid. But you don't win unless you score first. and we don't look like scoring in open play!

Yes, this one game means our attack is rubbish and that we shouldn't have sacked our last manager. In fact extrapolated over the season, this result means we're going to finish up on 4 points. Nowhere near good enough, I'm off for a bath with the toaster

Clyne has to start next game, as well as chambers has done we need his pace and attacking threat.

Very poor and lacked that cutting edge again, really hope they have a gem lined up before Monday.

We are getting beat at our own game which worked well and are now playing players out of position to accommodate the new ones.

Schneiderlin had a brilliant season last year so we play him in a different role which has upset the balance.

Do not think Osvaldo and lambert will work together.

Bad result, and poor performance but only 3 points off top, albeit 4 points off bottom.

Early days, perhaps MP has too many decisions to make with players he has bought into the team. Give them time to settle in. I am sure things will improve.

Was at the game. 0-0 would have been a fair result. Both sides cancelled each other out. We need a midfielder who can create chances for our forwards....Banega anyone?

Norwich....one clear cut chance in open play, one goal. A fine line between success and failure...

A very poorly managed game from MP, although being without Clyne and Shaw is a huge blow under our system. Credit to Norwich - a nice side with the pace we lack.

I've bitten my tongue about Ramirez, preferring to settle for "he doesn't suit our style." Now, though, I'm convinced that he's really not a very good player - lightweight, self-centered and lacking in passion. And he doesn't suit our style. We lost a lot when he came on.