Norwich vs Saints match thread

JackFrost

Ramirez has been given enough chances, he's been here a year. It's just not happened for him. We can't keep moaning to bring him on as he will supposedly start pulling the strings, or moaning that no one is on his wavelength, he's simply not been good enough

This, as it stands, for whatever reason, he is not right for our team

So people are finally coming to the conclusion after a year that Ramirez is lazy, uninterested and ****.

Progress at least, opinions are one thing but some people on here I swear have never played the game nor understand the game, Ramirez and Fox should not be near the 1st team or squad.

So people are finally coming to the conclusion after a year that Ramirez is lazy, uninterested and ****.

Progress at least, opinions are one thing but some people on here I swear have never played the game nor understand the game, Ramirez and Fox should not be near the 1st team or squad.

Where were you two weeks ago??

Oh yeah, we won then, not really your cup of tea that...

Gash please be sold, Fox be depart, Pochettino please if you even consoder Fox again I do seriously question your credentials to manage our team.

This is the wonderful thing about idiots, you accuse them of genuinely thinking they're better qualified to be the manager of a Premiership football team and they openly admit it! :lol:

I can't remember a game where all of our players have played so, so badly. Well, yes I can, but not for a long time.

That's a bit harsh on Boruc, Fonte (apart from the foul that should have been a pen), Lovren and Lallana.

I cant imagine 0.5 of a goal as it does not exist, dont be delusional and childish.

Accept and move on.

Can you imagine a scale of 1-10? It's really not that tricky. Deny and live in primordial slime if you wish. I never call anyone a d head on the forum, I'm not going to start now.

Nothing to show that Adkins wouldn't have done better than that.

Boruc 6

Chambers 5 Fonte 4 lovren 6 fox 6

Waynama 5 Morgan 5

Lallana 7 ward prowse 4 lambert 3

Osvaldo 5

Gaston 5 j rod 5

Well with Nige we might have scored 5+ over the last 3 games but we would probably have less points on the board.

That's a bit harsh on Boruc, Fonte (apart from the foul that should have been a pen), Lovren and Lallana.

Snodgrass didn't have the ball ffs. Not a pen, they pushed jostled with each other and snodgrass was weaker. Not a pen.

Poch's fault. Left chambers exposed vs mr raw pace. Has no concept of how to play the counter attack, and played 2 many second string players.

Why in ****s name did he take of lallana, we did nothing after that.

Pretty poor. Strange to bring Lallana off. We don't seem to be creating enough.

Very poor considering our potential. Midfield never got going. Lallana always tries to do too much, Osvaldo is not yet match fit, Wanyama had a bad day, Lambert was nowhere, Chambers looked average, Fox is a weak link, Ramirez still hasnt shown he's worth his fee.

MP was right to change the midfield, but he shouldve played Cork.

A real shame. Bottom half performance. Bad day at the office.