Saturday Games

Batman

West Ham 1 up already, can't understand what West Brom's side is all about. Lugano is garbage and last season Yacob and Mulumbu was one of the League's nec plus ultra pairings along with Cork and Schneiderlin, why break it up and have one of them on the bench. Then there's the illusion caused by Lukaku, wherever he goes instantly looks a better side than they probably are.

1-2

anelka scored again

LOL at west ham

on another note, wasnt it reported that jarvis was not interested in coming to saints last season as he did not want to go back to the championship........good luck with that one

fat sam has gone through some striker since being at west ham.

since being in the prem....

Sign Maiga for £5m

Sign Chamakh and (reportedly) pay £40k a week for 3 appearances

Use 75% of the summer transfer budget to sign an injured AC

Release CC, then re-sign once he'd had a chance to become unfit

Sign and release Petric in less than 6 months

That's some record

throw in...

carew

vaz te

baldock

and that fella from brizzle city we apparently were after...

jesus

Edited by Batman

1-2

throw in...

carew

vaz te

baldock

jesus

Maynard I think you mean, don't think we were ever after him, some just thought we should be that's all. Anyway Sam's system is destructive to strikers so he needs a lot of them, especially as most of them aren't very good.

1-2

anelka scored again

LOL at west ham

on another note, wasnt it reported that jarvis was not interested in coming to saints last season as he did not want to go back to the championship........good luck with that one

fat sam has gone through some striker since being at west ham.

since being in the prem....

Sign Maiga for £5m

Sign Chamakh and (reportedly) pay £40k a week for 3 appearances

Use 75% of the summer transfer budget to sign an injured AC

Release CC, then re-sign once he'd had a chance to become unfit

Sign and release Petric in less than 6 months

That's some record

throw in...

carew

vaz te

baldock

jesus

What happened to the striker from Brazil he brought in on loan last year?

What happened to the striker from Brazil he brought in on loan last year?

Made 0 appearances and went home.

Paulista said about his move "I think I can do my best here and I am coming to England to prove to everyone that I am one of the best strikers in Brazil and to get better and better".Paulista was a named substitute for two games for West Ham, against Southampton and Reading, but left the club without having made a first team appearance.

:lol:

they have man city in the semi final.

they will be going out and out with a bang IMO

2-2, maiga. Ben foster ballsed it up

depends where that is in the calendar with reference to City's CL games. The CL will be a priority for city this season as will winning the title again, they may sacrifice the C1C if the fixtures don't fall well.

west ham players look utterly knackered

guess chasing arsenal around the park the other day has taken its toll

West Ham to go down?

well 2 should be in theory mid-table teams bludgeoning each other and picking up shedloads of yellow cards can only help

other poor teams to survive. They'll probably get a point each and that won't do either of them much good.

They have alot of injuries right now.... 6-8 1st team players down at one time (& we think we have it bad!!)

J Tomkins

J Collins

R Morrison

S Downing

M Petriæ

W Reid

R Vaz Tez

A Carroll

To be honest, at the current point in those lads careers, if having those players unavailable means you can't win a game then you're relegation fodder. They have a squad that is no better than bottom 5. They also have a manager who uses most other teams plan B as his plan A as far as long balls are concerned. Their chairmen have allowed a once proud youth system to continue to deteriorate in the persuit of short term hoof ball premiership survival windfalls.

In conclusion, I'd love them to go down.

They have alot of injuries right now.... 6-8 1st team players down at one time (& we think we have it bad!!)

J Tomkins

J Collins

R Morrison

S Downing

M Petriæ

W Reid

R Vaz Tez

A Carroll

I think Morrison was suspended and they've let Petric go, that's their fault, nothing to do with an injury crisis. Nolan getting sent off and suspended for 3 games certainly didn't help them either. That's his problem, he never goes a season without at least one straight red, that means he misses important games just because he can't control his emotions. 5 yellows, you can accept because 19 games not to get them is difficult to handle in some positions and most teams get at couple of suspensions, evens out, but a straight red every season is just a sign of wanton behaviour that's never corrected.

I think Morrison was suspended and they've let Petric go, that's their fault, nothing to do with an injury crisis. Nolan getting sent off and suspended for 3 games certainly didn't help them either. That's his problem, he never goes a season without at least one straight red, that means he misses important games just because he can't control his emotions. 5 yellows, you can accept because 19 games not to get them is difficult to handle in some positions and most teams get at couple of suspensions, evens out, but a straight red every season is just a sign of wanton behaviour that's never corrected.

And they've only got themselves to blame for not doing their due diligence on Carroll given his medical history.