De Gea

Lets B Avenue

De Gea to be hero in the penalty shoot out is my predo.

That's why I lose bets. :-)

I think United should chuck money at class players while they have the chance to. Another season or two like this and they won't have that funding to go out and sign the world's best players. A sort of shlt or bust scenario. (Which is probably just as well I'm not a football chairman.)

Sunderland won.

Just for the conspiricists out there did the Utd players fail to score because they want Moyes out or because they were rubbish?

From my United Mate 20 mins from the end

I'm still not sure we're going to get there watching this - my fingernails are getting shorter and shorter. I've also long since given up going to finals - after 1999, it was never going to be the same.

Basically, we've got 2 **** fullbacks, we're soft in the middle, no decent midfield and no threat up front!!! Hard to believe these same players won the league by 11 points last May.

I think he thinks they are rubbish like when we watched MLT score 2 when we beat them 4 0 in 1986 in Atkinson's last match

From my United Mate 20 mins from the end

I'm still not sure we're going to get there watching this - my fingernails are getting shorter and shorter. I've also long since given up going to finals - after 1999, it was never going to be the same.

Basically, we've got 2 **** fullbacks, we're soft in the middle, no decent midfield and no threat up front!!! Hard to believe these same players won the league by 11 points last May.

I think he thinks they are rubbish like when we watched MLT score 2 when we beat them 4 0 in 1986 in Atkinson's last match

Hard not to argue with that assessment. They are reportedly paying 40m for Mata too, who is obviously a v v good player but Id suggest they need a proper CM, and a new back four first