FA Cup 4th Round

melmacian_saint

Didn't realise Bournemouth had managed to put together such a decent little team. Surman is a great addition for them.

Bit of nostalgia watching their team, quite a few players I remember (and rate) from our lower league adventure.

Surman playing for us seems like decades ago now, almost like it was a different club...I guess we were.

Used quite like Bournemouth until they tried to start up some kind of rivalry, which was not there. They do not really bother me any more, but when we have the Skates, Reading, Bournemouth and Brighton above us it did get a little bit annoying.

Now I a do not like Bouremouth at all, as we helped them out with players when they were stuggling and helped them stay in business, but all they want is someone to have a rivalry with and Poole town are crap!

To be fair at half time I did think this would go on to be a 3/4-0 win to Liverpool, but it has kind of died out a little bit.

Loved the fact at half time they were trying to convince us that Bournemouth could still pull this around.... ah no!

Could not believe it was only 80/1 for Bournemouth to win at 79 minutes!

My predictions

Well lets see how wrong I get it today!

Birmingham Vs Swansea - Away

Bolton Vs Cardiff - Away

Huddersfield Vs Charlton - Draw

Man City Vs Watford - Home

Port Vale Vs Brighton Away

Rochdale Vs Sheff Wed - Draw

Southampton Vs Yeovil - Home

Southend Vs Hull - Away

Sunderland Vs Kidderminster - Home

Wigan v Palace - Away

Stevenage V Everton - Away

It's what real pros do, the probably even practice it on the training field.

You are probably right. Not sure if the lineman could see it though, but it would take a brave man to call the ref over. He is given the 3rd to make calls normally, so that is the referee area of the field.

Was 100% a pen though, but with players throwing themselves to the floor every 5 minutes, he probably thought it was another dive.

Too posh and middles class for anything other than a shiite atmosphere, Tarquin and Dominic will be off to Cello practice straight after.

Riiight, you have no idea of the demographics of Bournemouth do you?

As for the rivalry. I was out in Bournemouth just before Christmas and had a Saints jacket on. In the Mary Shelley and a mate was talking to some kids (20 years at most) and one of them saw my Saints jacket so proceeded to say "You're brave wearing that around here aren't you, Scummer!"

I'm afraid I laughed in his face and walked away laughing..

Riiight, you have no idea of the demographics of Bournemouth do you?

As for the rivalry. I was out in Bournemouth just before Christmas and had a Saints jacket on. In the Mary Shelley and a mate was talking to some kids (20 years at most) and one of them saw my Saints jacket so proceeded to say "You're brave wearing that around here aren't you, Scummer!"

I'm afraid I laughed in his face and walked away laughing..

Someone said that to me, when I wore my Saint sweatshirt in Brighton once! I laughed!

• 2 weeks later...