Infraction Points

Barry Sanchez

I got 2 infraction points for starting this thread

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?48507-Winner-winner-chicken-dinner#.Uuwn1X8gGK0

Reason: Posting an article clearly intended for a different forum. (ie. The Lounge and not Muppet Show)

These threads were ok though.....

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?48834-Rose-red-card#.UuwoR38gGK0

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthread.php?48825-What-we-re-competing-with#.Uuwocn8gGK0

I try, I really do, I post sarcasm in all the threads on the MB, stray miles off topic and nada.

So many people must have me on ignore :D

BTW maybe they should have an ignore per forum feature. I mean like, some posters are alright on here but real cocks in other fora so I want to ignore what they say there but not here..

I managed to get a warning despite hardly ever posting. A warning and a threat of a 5 point infraction for posting lesbian santas on the original ON-topic ramirez thread.

The exact same lesbian santas that got us promoted over 5 months of championship match day threads, I might add.

Fascists.

What's the opposite of an Infraction Point? Because that's what the Bear should get.

There's a thread on erectile dysfunction in The Lounge, and thus far he's kept his hands in his pockets - and rightly so.

As child psychologists would no doubt confirm, if all you do is beat the child when it's naughty, and fail to praise it when it's good, it'll end up like Toke.

Bear, you've thereby been awarded 10 Unfraction Points - these may be kept until needed or sold and can be traded-in against further infractions.

(This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Terms and conditions may apply - such as if a Mod is on a megalomaniacal power-trip or isn't getting it at home)

I managed to get a warning despite hardly ever posting. A warning and a threat of a 5 point infraction for posting lesbian santas on the original ON-topic ramirez thread.

The exact same lesbian santas that got us promoted over 5 months of championship match day threads, I might add.

Fascists.

Was it something like this?

Screenshot2012-04-09at81125AM.png

What's the opposite of an Infraction Point? Because that's what the Bear should get.

There's a thread on erectile dysfunction in The Lounge, and thus far he's kept his hands in his pockets - and rightly so.

As child psychologists would no doubt confirm, if all you do is beat the child when it's naughty, and fail to praise it when it's good, it'll end up like Toke.

Bear, you've thereby been awarded 10 Unfraction Points - these may be kept until needed or sold and can be traded-in against further infractions.

(This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers. Terms and conditions may apply - such as if a Mod is on a megalomaniacal power-trip or isn't getting it at home)

Rep points dicface! Obviously you wouldn't know as you've never had any. 3rd place is 2nd place loser or first place loser behind bear with rectile dysfunctions.

BTW anyone else see the tenna men in the toilets of that pub in Putney on Saturday?

Rep points dicface! Obviously you wouldn't know as you've never had any. 3rd place is 2nd place loser or first place loser behind bear with rectile dysfunctions.

BTW anyone else see the tenna men in the toilets of that pub in Putney on Saturday?

Thanks for your response Tokyo-Saint (MVP), you Most Vacuous Prick.

As I think I've already said, I came first of the 'normal' people.

Rep points aren't the opposite of infractions for two reasons.

1) Rep points do not lead to a specific event, there is no 'point' to them. They are, pointless.

2) Rep points only exist as a figment of Spudders' imagination - and between you and me, I don't think he has been keeping a record of everyone's rep points all this time.

Ask him to produce a league table...

Thanks for your response Tokyo-Saint (MVP), you Most Vacuous Prick.

As I think I've already said, I came first of the 'normal' people.

Rep points aren't the opposite of infractions for two reasons.

1) Rep points do not lead to a specific event, there is no 'point' to them. They are, pointless.

2) Rep points only exist as a figment of Spudders' imagination - and between you and me, I don't think he has been keeping a record of everyone's rep points all this time.

Ask him to produce a league table...

Actually bletch, you can stop propagating your nonsense about being the "normal" winner.

I finished above you in the TMS poll.

So you see.... oh... sh!t. I see what you did there. Carry on.

What were the Lounge results, btw? :)

Actually bletch, you can stop propagating your nonsense about being the "normal" winner.

I finished above you in the TMS poll.

So you see.... oh... sh!t. I see what you did there. Carry on.

What were the Lounge results, btw? :)

Well it's all a bit moot anyway pap.

We let Bear handle the general administration, promotion, logistics, totting up and result delivery. So it's hardly surprising that the brewery ran out of alcohol before the end of the ****-up.

Plus, he hosted the questionnaire at www.pricepikeypolls.com which meant that only the first 100 votes cast actually counted.

A large number of those votes were actually cast by either Toke or the Bear, so the results were so skewed as to make the results meaningless - with the exception of my 3rd place of course.

Despite all the manipulation, Toke still managed to come 4th in the "Best poster called Tokyo-Saint" category. You won that one, BTW.

On the brightside, Toke now has 87 Gmail accounts.

The lady on the left is hard of hearing and is simply reading the lips of the lady on the right.

If the mods ban BTT over this, then they're effectively saying that Christmas-celebrating, LGB or T, deaf or hard-of-hearing people are not welcome within the city limits of Saints Web.

If we tolerate the censorship of BTT's heartfelt efforts to open our eyes to the experiences, religious beliefs and disabilities of others, then will be truly be able to look our metaphorical children in their metaphorical eyes?

Keep posting filth, BTT.

I'm behind you one hundred percent BTT. Next stop the European Court of Human Rights.

Next stop for me will be my garden shed with a box of wet-wipes :)

...and to think that they scoffed when you selected your Internet Service Provider based on wireless range instead of bandwidth.

Good luck with the DIY and I hope you manage to squeeze all of the mastic out of the tube.