Palace Away 8 Mar 14

Justin C

I am hoping to go to Palace away so much so that I have hotel booked in the lovely Croydon. However I have not been to any away games this year. What are the chances of the tickets making it to general sale?

Would anyone be willing to let me use their customer number or buy 2 tickets for me? Of course I would give you the money first.

Fill your boots, pal - you'll have the whole Arthur Wait stand to yourself as the great and good of the mongboard have decreed there is now little or nothing to play for.

Ordinarily we take 3000-4000 and tickets get snapped up pretty quickly.

West Ham went to general sale, so you should be able to get one.

Fill your boots, pal - you'll have the whole Arthur Wait stand to yourself as the great and good of the mongboard have decreed there is now little or nothing to play for.

Unlikely, as our allocation will just be a bit over 2.5k.

In the Prem they don't even give half of the Arthur Wait end to away fans. I think the allocation is now 2,200. I would say there's little to no chance of it going near general sale. Always a popular away trip.

In the Prem they don't even give half of the Arthur Wait end to away fans. I think the allocation is now 2,200. I would say there's little to no chance of it going near general sale. Always a popular away trip.

Didn't realise it was so low in the Prem -dellhurst park apart. If so, no chance they'll go on general.

This loyalty thing is frustrating. Been to 3 aways this season but none on my ST and so perpetuates the situation of using a mates STs which they are obviously happy to give if not going. Yeovil in FA cup shows more loyalty than Emirates away I reckon.

This loyalty thing is frustrating. Been to 3 aways this season but none on my ST and so perpetuates the situation of using a mates STs which they are obviously happy to give if not going. Yeovil in FA cup shows more loyalty than Emirates away I reckon.

Well that's hardly the clubs fault...?

Well that's hardly the clubs fault...?

The point is I have had to go on others ahead of me as I haven't shown the 'loyalty'. Same people keep getting priority, which Iand no doubt others, help perpetuate out of desire to see games, so I am not getting chance to show my loyalty on my ST.

Not the club's fault as such but system is flawed esp as restarted for Arsenal ignoring all last seasons games.

Anyway can't moan too much as know many do far more games than me.

The point is I have had to go on others ahead of me as I haven't shown the 'loyalty'. Same people keep getting priority, which Iand no doubt others, help perpetuate out of desire to see games, so I am not getting chance to show my loyalty on my ST.

Not the club's fault as such but system is flawed esp as restarted for Arsenal ignoring all last seasons games.

Anyway can't moan too much as know many do far more games than me.

But if you'd used your season ticket from the start then you'd have 3 games on it and you'd have had a chance to show your 'loyalty'? Same people keep getting priority because they have been going all season. I can't understand what your complaint is, maybe I am just being really thick but it seems to me you're unhappy because people who have done more aways than you are getting priority.

I just got mine online and no "ticket tax". Question is, is this a **** up or another NC policy being relaxed?

It's a policy used by most clubs, if not all, so I doubt it's being reversed. When you think about the amount of tickets we sell and then work out the amount of money we'd be losing from not charging a booking fee, it's a lot of money to just suddenly not be having coming in.

I was not trying to debate the fairness of the policy. I think it is fair to be honest. I have a ST but can rarely make away games. Normally a couple a season.

I was trying to see if anyone will let me use their customer number for any of the stages before they go on sale to ST holders.

Sorted my Palace tickets this morning, but has anyone got a spare ST number that isn't going to Palace and would like some points on their account to secure a ticket for Wemb... oh. But anyway, let me know if anyone has a spare number, couple of mates need tickets.

Always try and make it to Palace away as it's about 10 minutes from me.

Last time out there our traveling support treated them to a rendition of "I've got a shed that's bigger than this!" which I highly doubted. In fact, I have a suspicion that not even one of the 4,000 away fans had a shed that big.

Actually we had 6,000 up there last time, we'll only get around 2,500 for this one.

I believe their home support has come on a bit since then, it's grown from one annoying drum to a full-blown 'Ultra' movement :p

Best away support at SMS this season tbf.

Actually we had 6,000 up there last time, we'll only get around 2,500 for this one.

I believe their home support has come on a bit since then, it's grown from one annoying drum to a full-blown 'Ultra' movement :p

No, it's still one annoying drum with about 30 tw*ts which you can barely hear jumping up and down and linking arms etc. It's pathetic. Their away support hasn't been close to being the best at St Mary's this season either.

No, it's still one annoying drum with about 30 tw*ts which you can barely hear jumping up and down and linking arms etc. It's pathetic. Their away support hasn't been close to being the best at St Mary's this season either.

Well from where I sit in the Kingsland it came over better than most and almost constant, Chelsea was pretty good too. Man Utd will no doubt top the lot in May. Thing is what passes for good these days is still pretty sh*t and can't think of any other standout supports this season.

Buses between Bournemouth and Airport Parkway is putting me right off for this, considering the £60 ticket cost. How to train companies get away with charging you full price when they're not providing a full service?[/OTE]

told lunchtime at Salisbury station Winter Sale £10 tickets is going to be extended by SWT until March 16th so will be ok for journey up to Clapham that day

I did think I'd seen the figure 6000 before but wasn't sure.

Definitely don't think 6,000 have sheds that big!! haha

Buses between Bournemouth and Airport Parkway is putting me right off for this, considering the £60 ticket cost. How to train companies get away with charging you full price when they're not providing a full service?[/OTE]

told lunchtime at Salisbury station Winter Sale £10 tickets is going to be extended by SWT until March 16th so will be ok for journey up to Clapham that day

Can't find anything about that online, and it was only available when you pre-book.

But if you'd used your season ticket from the start then you'd have 3 games on it and you'd have had a chance to show your 'loyalty'? Same people keep getting priority because they have been going all season. I can't understand what your complaint is, maybe I am just being really thick but it seems to me you're unhappy because people who have done more aways than you are getting priority.

First game I could do was Arsenal and if waited to to any ST holder as they had wiped my games from last season I wouldn't have got one hence used mates who weren't going.

Tbh I think you are struggling and not sure what you can't grasp that this system perpetuates. Others want to show their loyalty but don't get their chance as others are ahead of them and so this remains.

It is only a minor moan but another point is that they won't have necessarily been 'loyal' as others could well have purchased on their tickets.

I will also be doing palace on other's STs so again will have no games on mine.

If I had my way L1 loyalty would be rewarded as well although actually not as bothered as I may appear as is relatively fair as it stands.

First game I could do was Arsenal and if waited to to any ST holder as they had wiped my games from last season I wouldn't have got one hence used mates who weren't going.

Tbh I think you are struggling and not sure what you can't grasp that this system perpetuates. Others want to show their loyalty but don't get their chance as others are ahead of them and so this remains.

It is only a minor moan but another point is that they won't have necessarily been 'loyal' as others could well have purchased on their tickets.

I will also be doing palace on other's STs so again will have no games on mine.

If I had my way L1 loyalty would be rewarded as well although actually not as bothered as I may appear as is relatively fair as it stands.

It would be nice if our actual "Points System" referenced by the club so often, was actually used at some point!

I did think I'd seen the figure 6000 before but wasn't sure.

Definitely don't think 6,000 have sheds that big!! haha

We definitely had a large number though, the whole stand was given to us and I remember thinking that Palace had seen us coming - we were a matter of points from promotion and guaranteed to have big away attendances.

To be honest there's plenty of away games where we don't sell out or it goes on general sale. Have any non-London games not gone on general sale this year? Doubt it.

In this age of statistic saturation it would be interesting to see clubs support analysed on away take up versus allocation.

Sorry to hijack the thread but not sure it's worth a new one, anybody know a) how much tickets will be? and b) when will they go beyond season ticket holders and go to eligible previous purchasers?

Did you even attempt to find out that information before asking on here?