Cardiff Match Thread

dubai_phil

They cannot get out their half. SHaw & Chambers playing as wingers Fonte on overlaps. They look awful.

Bound to catch us on the break then

Perhaps they'll try shooting from in their own half, might stand a chance if Gazzaniga isn't focussed at that time.

am currently in a lodge in south africa drinking red wine and sent my wife and mother in law on the game drive whilst I sit here and watch online, do I get rep points or is this to be expected.

Gaston picking passes as efficiently as a roman catholic priest picks choirboys.

am currently in a lodge in south africa drinking red wine and sent my wife and mother in law on the game drive whilst I sit here and watch online, do I get rep points or is this to be expected.

Gaston picking passes as efficiently as a roman catholic priest picks choirboys.

Rep points for watching the game, no rep points for not drinking Paarl Riesling while in ZA.

Rep points for watching the game, no rep points for not drinking Paarl Riesling while in ZA.

Am off to Stellenbosch via Paarl tomorrow so will check it out, though I thought to get DP horny I would go to the Ernie Els Winery and have The Big Easy and I'm not talking about Bearsy's bum hole.

Oooh!!! Ya gonna do the wine route!!??? Awesome, stuff....I are jealous!!!

yebo, have done it before but so many wineries to visit, love the Els one though good vibe and wine and he had a copy of the Open Jug he won last time I was there.

Anyway football related we are looking awesome but can't score, groundhog day I presume !!! Jack Cork going for curlers you know you are playing a **** team.

Balance is not right . Is it because we have too much time up front ?

To me as much as we are dominant they are able to organise and get men behind the ball, we cant get in behind them and its basically as we dont have any pace.

Id prefer a couple of shots from range and try to pick up deflections n parrays.

Its Ray "I attend every home game" Lewington who according to the commentators knows talent !!!

Not to mention Ray "I know everything about Adam Lallana and don't think he can play 90 minutes" Houghton commentating. He sounds like a broken record. We're playing well, just need to make the breakthrough then (hopefully) the floodgates will open. Davis playing well again.