Twitter / Lallana

Saint-Beer

you pay stamp duty on cars?

I was referring to the house sale, or indeed any other transaction which is liable to stamp duty. There are instances where selling your luxury car for £10 would be frowned upon, say if you went in to live in a nursing home then the local authority would be after you sharpish.

This attitude makes no sense whatsoever. Show me where/how we can find and attract a creative mid fielder of his or better quality for 25 mil? Otherwise no matter how much we get for him we are inevitably a weaker side.... And you think that is OK?

Charlie Adam £4m done.

What do you f*cking think? :mcinnes:

You shouldn't take everything you read on a mongboard seriously chewbacca.

Most posters on a mongboard won't rip your arms off when you insult them.

I suggest a new strategy.

Let the wookie win.

If you do a #lallana on twitter it looks like he's all but gone. Times report he favours a move to Liverpool and they are not really a gossip paper. Really looks like he could be off in the summer.

The Times gets 27% of their transfer rumours correct.

I'm not to worried if Shaw goes but if Lallana were to go it would leave a f*cking big hole in our side. It's the sort of loss that could easily turn a comfortably mid-table side into relegation strugglers.

If he were to go to Man U with Shaw in a double deal it would be interesting to see how much cash Bournemouth would get for their sell on clause. In theory we could sell Shaw for £39.5mill and give them Lallana for £500K, giving the Cherries just £125K.

Didn't something very similar happen when James Rodriguez and Falcao went from Porto to Monaco I'm a joint deal !?

I grew up in Southampton like you, I left when I was 24, are you saying he will stay because of his age and what he is used to?

Really? I can't recall you ever mentioning this? Did you ever mention where you ended up? I'm sure I can't remember reading it at all.