Swansea (A) Match Thread

Wrensup

these streams are being a bunch of massive arse cheeks for me today, serves me right from trying out firefox instead of chrome. Gather feck all is happening judging by here and twitter with the only point of interest being we have a set piece routine dedicated to giving the ball to jack "i don't score" cork.

AB said 4-3-3. Schneiderlin, Wanyama and Cork together.

Mostly Cork on the right, Schneiderlin down the middle and Wanyama on the left, but they're switching around fairly freely.

Our game has always been based on possession and being patient trying to create chances. We are a little less creative with the likes of Jay Rod and Rickie out, so lets not be too harsh, especially on Gallagher. If we can get Lallana on the ball more that might bear fruit, and I still think Reed's pace and movement could be worth a look for a decent chunk of the game. Having Morgan, Cork and Wanyama in the side does seem to have stunted our forward play a little, but I'm not too worried. We know it is something we need to work on, and clearly the injuries aren't helping.

Still 45 minutes to go though, with a little more movement and invention, this is our game to win.

Kind of saw that 1st half coming. Having a smirk at Corky, he's basically got the freedom to play the AL role is playing well but looks like a fish out of water in the box, prob had more chances in the 1st half than he has all season.

Surprised in some way that Davis seems to be playing deeper.

Shaw's distribution much better today, but clearly missing the more experienced movement of SRL & JRod in the actual box.

Sportsnation was awful BUT for the 1st time today I downloaded chrome and am watching it on Chrome and VIPBox Asia and have had NO Juddervision moments at all so far.

Lol at Lovren almost becoming the new SRL never saw that coming :)