What's Gareth Rogers Doing Right Now?

Dig Dig

Any ideas? Just sat having my lunch and the thought popped into my mind about what Gareth must be doing now. I imagine he's in a broom cupboard which has "CEO" hand written on paper stuck to the door with Gareth sat waiting for a call, an email or a visit from someone. Must be pretty lonely.

Anyone know what he's up to?

He is interviewing MLG and other spotty teenagers for a Saints Hospitailty plate clearing role.

Then just refreshing the club's Barclay's account.

He has also half typed a complaint letter to Duncan, asking for him to withdraw his comment that Rogers was "ham-fisted" after the Shaw deal.

Its a bit of fun.

fun [fuhn] Show IPA

noun

something that provides mirth or amusement: A picnic would be fun.

enjoyment or playfulness: She's full of fun.

You're a lot more odd than I first suspected if speculating on what Gareth Rogers is doing is 'fun'.

His role is clearly a behind the scenes role, and as thus, we won't know the minute details of what he is doing, however, just because we don't know them - that doesn't mean he is doing nothing. Right now, I don't know what Harry Shearer is up to, but I'm not going to assume that he is twiddling his thumbs, all lonely and that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chief_executive_officer

A chief executive officer (CEO) is generally the most senior corporate officer (executive) or administrator in charge of managing a for-profit or non-profit organization. An individual appointed as a CEO of a corporation, company, organization, or agency typically reports to the board of directors.

He's going through the invoices from May and June for sundries supplied to SFC or minor maintenance work carried out inside the stadium and deciding which ones to refuse to pay for no reason whatsoever so he can settle out of court in 18 months time the day before the hearing.

He's going through the invoices from May and June for sundries supplied to SFC or minor maintenance work carried out inside the stadium and deciding which ones to refuse to pay for no reason whatsoever so he can settle out of court in 18 months time the day before the hearing.

:lol:

and cutting 2 inches off the legs of all the furniture.

Part of the job description isn't it ?