Ricky Lambert - Lost all respect for him

washsaint

Seems slightly pointless for washsaint to start this thread without having a link to what was actually said.

Others have corroborated what was said (or at the very least that an interview has taken place in which 'sensitive' Qs were asked). Granted we need a link, but it's clearly not a complete fabrication.

Seems slightly pointless for washsaint to start this thread without having a link to what was actually said.

Others have corroborated what was said (or at the very least that an interview has taken place in which 'sensitive' Qs were asked). Granted we need a link, but it's clearly not a complete fabrication.

I wasn't suggesting it was made up, more that without knowing exactly what was said it's hard to start shouting abuse at Lambert. In order for me to lose respect for him, I have everything he did for us one side and then the unsubstantiated stuff from one poster on here who sounds like he may have had a bit to drink.

I wasn't suggesting it was made up, more that without knowing exactly what was said it's hard to start shouting abuse at Lambert. In order for me to lose respect for him, I have everything he did for us one side and then the unsubstantiated stuff from one poster on here who sounds like he may have had a bit to drink.

Yeah, heard his comments, totally hacked off, threw out my son's shirt with Rickie's name on it.didn't want to but i'm so ****ed off with him ( Rickie Lambert, not my son) i'd be happy if I never have to clap eyes on him again (Rickie Lambert, not my son) i feel he's totally betrayed by him(Rickie Lambert, not my son) i actually wish me & his mother had never had him ( my son, not Rickie Lambert)

I haven't heard it yet but based on the sober analysis provided by the opening poster, I have decided that the only sensible response is to wish the Lambert family line, from now to just after the black death the , had never been born.

Yeah, heard his comments, totally hacked off, threw out my son's shirt with Rickie's name on it.didn't want to but i'm so ****ed off with him ( Rickie Lambert, not my son) i'd be happy if I never have to clap eyes on him again (Rickie Lambert, not my son) i feel he's totally betrayed by him(Rickie Lambert, not my son) i actually wish me & his mother had never had him ( my son, not Rickie Lambert)

I haven't heard it yet but based on the sober analysis provided by the opening poster, I have decided that the only sensible response is to wish the Lambert family line, from now to just after the black death the , had never been born.

I'm fecked off with him regardless. Declare your love for the club only if you stay otherwise it's meaningless. State that you will end your career with the club only if you really intend doing so. And as for kissing the badge, kiss my a.r.s.e.

Are you equally fecked off with Alan ball?

I'm fecked off with him regardless. Declare your love for the club only if you stay otherwise it's meaningless. State that you will end your career with the club only if you really intend doing so. And as for kissing the badge, kiss my a.r.s.e.

Are you equally fecked off with Alan ball?

He's just an ex-player who was part of the most disloyal mercenary team and management, we have ever had.

Move on.

What's loyalty got to do with it?

He was an employee of a private company who got a better job offer from elsewhere.

I'd do the same if offered a large wage increase and so would most people.

He's just an ex-player who was part of the most disloyal mercenary team and management, we have ever had.

Move on.

What's loyalty got to do with it?

He was an employee of a private company who got a better job offer from elsewhere.

I'd do the same if offered a large wage increase and so would most people.

And your second approach, if failing to wind up, change the argument!

1 person criticised him before you made this comment. You think that counts as 'people'?

We all know why he left, and it was never in doubt how much he appreciated his time here and the fans. I don't know why you can't get that through your head.

If he's commented on the board it's up to him, but he hasn't been at the club for months. He hasn't spoken to the manager or seen the new signings come in. Fact is, a large portion of money has been reinvested and the team looks good.

Empty headed disingenuousness is Delldays stock in trade.

He has got it down to a fine art, in fairness.

Why don't you people respond to this situation in the same way you respond to this completely different situation? I mean, duuuuh.

And your second approach, if failing to wind up, change the argument!

1 person criticised him before you made this comment. You think that counts as 'people'?

We all know why he left, and it was never in doubt how much he appreciated his time here and the fans. I don't know why you can't get that through your head.

If he's commented on the board it's up to him, but he hasn't been at the club for months. He hasn't spoken to the manager or seen the new signings come in. Fact is, a large portion of money has been reinvested and the team looks good.

Empty headed disingenuousness is Delldays stock in trade.

He has got it down to a fine art, in fairness.

Why don't you people respond to this situation in the same way you respond to this completely different situation? I mean, duuuuh.

Christ, watched the interview and clearly all he's getting at is saints lost a lot of player he knows are very good. He now doesn't know if new players are good. He probably worries like many of us have that we'll be much weaker and it's a shame. But after today's game he'll probably see we still have some very good players.

He speaks with genuine warmth and emotion about saints. Amazing how any fans can seemingly take offence to something like that. The ones that did take offence that is, not just delldays trolling.

Anyone got a link to it. I need to hear what that scumbag said so I can burn something. I might get a Rickie Lee Jones CD delivered from Amazon just so I can stamp on it in the garden tomorrow.

Christ, watched the interview and clearly all he's getting at is saints lost a lot of player he knows are very good. He now doesn't know if new players are good. He probably worries like many of us have that we'll be much weaker and it's a shame. But after today's game he'll probably see we still have some very good players.

He speaks with genuine warmth and emotion about saints. Amazing how any fans can seemingly take offence to something like that. The ones that did take offence that is, not just delldays trolling.

Anyone got a link to it. I need to hear what that scumbag said so I can burn something. I might get a Rickie Lee Jones CD delivered from Amazon just so I can stamp on it in the garden tomorrow.

I have just watched it and I got the same feeling. He has a passion for Saints. On Sky they also showed parts of this interview where he said that the owner had decided to make some changes that maybe would not go well. I just feel that the big issue with RL and others was the departure of NC who seemed to have a rapport with the players at the expense of others such as Francis Benali and MLT who are club legends. Perhaps a ruthless man who was taking us on a dangerous journey. My guess is that KL spotted that and wanted to create an organisational model that was based on teamwork rather than dictatorship.

I have just watched it and I got the same feeling. He has a passion for Saints. On Sky they also showed parts of this interview where he said that the owner had decided to make some changes that maybe would not go well. I just feel that the big issue with RL and others was the departure of NC who seemed to have a rapport with the players at the expense of others such as Francis Benali and MLT who are club legends. Perhaps a ruthless man who was taking us on a dangerous journey. My guess is that KL spotted that and wanted to create an organisational model that was based on teamwork rather than dictatorship.

His comments are way, way off the mark and out of order. He should have kept his mouth shut and kept his opinions to himself.

Surprised fans are blaming the players and not the Board - really? So we should applaud Lallana and Lovren's despicable behavior?

Surprised Pochettino left and that reflects on the Board? Really, seriously? Slimy git decided in January he was leaving and tells his favorites to do the same and that is somehow the Board's fault.

The Board have brought in Koeman, spent a large amount earned through sales (with more there to spend) and, based on today's performance, we could have an equally good season this year with a team that wants to play for Koeman and have not had their heads turned by 'superstars' like Gerrard on England duty.

Shame on you Lambert.

I see you have taken this info and prefered to adopt a more positive view regardless of authenticity. A bit retarded that really.

Looking at the whole situation I think its pretty obvious the early days of the board there was a lot of upheaval and the players obviously were dejected as well as poch. Having done some digging myself there are a few different sides to the story, both have a lot of fluff built around personal agendas, but in the whole, of the info I have recieved I think its pretty obvious that there was, shall we say, 'issues' there and in the main the majority of players I think could have been convinced. Obviously you are more then welcome to bury your head in the sand and ignore it but I assure you it happened.

Why players turning around after they have left and pointing this out is unnacceptable ? Well I dont know. Im sure they have all taken enough criticism through social media etc

In balance however I think that they have done pretty well in recovery of a situation that looked like a car crash. They have manage to extract the highest fees possible, sign what look like adequate replacements and ultimately steadied the ship.

The future, IMO, looks bright, but lets not airbrush and ignore whats happened.

His comments are way, way off the mark and out of order. He should have kept his mouth shut and kept his opinions to himself.

Surprised fans are blaming the players and not the Board - really? So we should applaud Lallana and Lovren's despicable behavior?

Surprised Pochettino left and that reflects on the Board? Really, seriously? Slimy git decided in January he was leaving and tells his favorites to do the same and that is somehow the Board's fault.

The Board have brought in Koeman, spent a large amount earned through sales (with more there to spend) and, based on today's performance, we could have an equally good season this year with a team that wants to play for Koeman and have not had their heads turned by 'superstars' like Gerrard on England duty.

Shame on you Lambert.

I see you have taken this info and prefered to adopt a more positive view regardless of authenticity. A bit retarded that really.

Looking at the whole situation I think its pretty obvious the early days of the board there was a lot of upheaval and the players obviously were dejected as well as poch. Having done some digging myself there are a few different sides to the story, both have a lot of fluff built around personal agendas, but in the whole, of the info I have recieved I think its pretty obvious that there was, shall we say, 'issues' there and in the main the majority of players I think could have been convinced. Obviously you are more then welcome to bury your head in the sand and ignore it but I assure you it happened.

Why players turning around after they have left and pointing this out is unnacceptable ? Well I dont know. Im sure they have all taken enough criticism through social media etc

In balance however I think that they have done pretty well in recovery of a situation that looked like a car crash. They have manage to extract the highest fees possible, sign what look like adequate replacements and ultimately steadied the ship.

The future, IMO, looks bright, but lets not airbrush and ignore whats happened.

I just watched that. Very interesting. Picked his words very carefully. I put it down to he's spending time now with his mates Adam and Dejan and he's airing their side of things, in which they come out shiny white.

I'm really not sure what the board could have done re Dejan when they said they did not want to sell him and then he threw his toys out of the pram demanding a move. The blame lies entirely with him.

They could have done what they did with morgan-say no, it's not rocket science, platers under contract don't hold all the cards

I just watched that. Very interesting. Picked his words very carefully. I put it down to he's spending time now with his mates Adam and Dejan and he's airing their side of things, in which they come out shiny white.

I'm really not sure what the board could have done re Dejan when they said they did not want to sell him and then he threw his toys out of the pram demanding a move. The blame lies entirely with him.

They could have done what they did with morgan-say no, it's not rocket science, platers under contract don't hold all the cards

Well, there's certainly something he wanted to say that in the end he didn't but not sure why what he did say would cause offence. Seems like he's still passionate about Saints and cares about our future. I'm sure that after today's game he'll be less concerned.!

Well, there's certainly something he wanted to say that in the end he didn't but not sure why what he did say would cause offence. Seems like he's still passionate about Saints and cares about our future. I'm sure that after today's game he'll be less concerned.!