Ricky Lambert - Lost all respect for him

washsaint

How dare you, I've been to loads of games. Obviously not when we were in league 1 and the championship, that was crap. Not away games either, but loads of times. More than you.

Doubt it had a season ticket since 86. Just a glory fan then aren't you?

How dare you, I've been to loads of games. Obviously not when we were in league 1 and the championship, that was crap. Not away games either, but loads of times. More than you.

Plastic fan! Who were you supporting before last year? Hate it when people jump on the bandwagon when a team does well!

Plastic fan! Who were you supporting before last year? Hate it when people jump on the bandwagon when a team does well!

Makes me sick and even worse about junction 9 leading taider astray in the de vere. He could be a class player needs good people around him.

Did you also find that watching Pellè was like discovering that the lookalike of your ex, you hooked up with after being dumped, is much less flexible than your ex?

I know we can keep this going if we make an effort!

Yes, but I realised that the lookalike of my ex would come good given time. I just hope this one turns out to be more faithful than the last...................................

This is fun?

Yes, but I realised that the lookalike of my ex would come good given time. I just hope this one turns out to be more faithful than the last...................................

This is fun?

I like your thinking! We can always send Pellé to yoga classes if his performances become too disappointing... ;)

what a bunch of drama queens, how dare they have a go at Lambert. He was clearly very emotional when talking about Saints and is still upset about what happened. I doubt we will ever know the true reasons, but rest assured NC is not blameless in all this.

Rickie Lambert is a legend. He's gone move on.

I have supported Saints since I first went to match in 1968. I seen many highs and many lows, travelled all over the country watching saints play and was there yesterday. Lambert is one of the few genuine football players and does not deserve the crap some are giving him on here. He gave us the best 5 years of his career.

As for the DM, its not fit to wipe my ar*e; if they have twisted his comments that's not Lambert's fault.

what a bunch of drama queens, how dare they have a go at Lambert. He was clearly very emotional when talking about Saints and is still upset about what happened. I doubt we will ever know the true reasons, but rest assured NC is not blameless in all this.

I have supported Saints since I first went to match in 1968. I seen many highs and many lows, travelled all over the country watching saints play and was there yesterday. Lambert is one of the few genuine football players and does not deserve the crap some are giving him on here. He gave us the best 5 years of his career.

As for the DM, its not fit to wipe my ar*e; if they have twisted his comments that's not Lambert's fault.

Excellent. Junction 9 take note.

Junction9 please read this. You are a disgrace!

Well I watched the you tube video and my respect for him remains the same as it was. In fact

it might have gone up a little as he never bad mouthed anyone even though he was given the

opportunity to do so by that interviewer.

As for SarniaSaint saying " Hope they all get a career ending injury " I wonder if in the cold light

of day he really means that ? I sincerely hope not as they are only mere employees who have

moved to a different company, they are not drunk drivers who have murdered close relatives.

Don't know where I said that on this thread but was referring to Lacoq and Luvme on another LOL.

And in the cold light of day still mean it. And yes I hate drunk drivers who kill and maim the innocent they should be serving life sentences.

But Hey this is my opinion OK

He was clearly very emotional about Saints and then got a bit carried away trying to defend his fellow Liverhampton players. When Lallana and Lovren left I thanked them on Twitter for what they had done for Saints and then told them to p*ss off. Very childish but it made me feel good. I cannot wait to see them at St Mary's along with Neil Ashton in the Press Box and they will all know how much they are loved and missed.

Apparently has phoned the club to apologise after the media hugely twisted his words.

This puts a different spin on things. But please learn the lesson Rickie, that there are those who have an agenda when reporting news in the media, either for clubs like Liverpool, or against clubs like ours.

To be fair, the Saints board do seem like a pack of ****s.

Not 'fair' at all

I don't see that the final quote in The Echo justifies or proves any lack of ambition on the part of the club

He says the manager chose to leave and that signalled things weren't right.

Is he suggesting that unless they gave MP whatever he wanted in terms of wages and transfer cash then they've wrong.

It's perfectly possible MP decided to leave regardless (as you did Ricky) and I for one would have been more concerned if the board had given in and we'd have posted another unsustainable loss.

The board haven't been short of PR gaffs but Ricky's logic is just plain rubbish

...and as for suggesting that the players have got all stick and not the owner/board, well you just have to read this forum to see that's crap too.

The board have copped it big time and there were even a few giving KL stick.

Also, the only players that got slated were the 2 that deserved it. Lallana and Lovren.

Chambers, Lambert and Shaw got very little abuse