Ricky Lambert - Lost all respect for him

washsaint

His comments are way, way off the mark and out of order. He should have kept his mouth shut and kept his opinions to himself.

Surprised fans are blaming the players and not the Board - really? So we should applaud Lallana and Lovren's despicable behavior?

Surprised Pochettino left and that reflects on the Board? Really, seriously? Slimy git decided in January he was leaving and tells his favorites to do the same and that is somehow the Board's fault.

The Board have brought in Koeman, spent a large amount earned through sales (with more there to spend) and, based on today's performance, we could have an equally good season this year with a team that wants to play for Koeman and have not had their heads turned by 'superstars' like Gerrard on England duty.

Shame on you Lambert.

His comments are way, way off the mark and out of order. He should have kept his mouth shut and kept his opinions to himself.

Surprised fans are blaming the players and not the Board - really? So we should applaud Lallana and Lovren's despicable behavior?

Surprised Pochettino left and that reflects on the Board? Really, seriously? Slimy git decided in January he was leaving and tells his favorites to do the same and that is somehow the Board's fault.

The Board have brought in Koeman, spent a large amount earned through sales (with more there to spend) and, based on today's performance, we could have an equally good season this year with a team that wants to play for Koeman and have not had their heads turned by 'superstars' like Gerrard on England duty.

Shame on you Lambert.

The comments were on NBC Sports interview just now.

Batman - still pathetically trying to be a WUM I see. And failing.

Why?

Not so long ago, people were fawning over what a great guy Rickie is for what he says

Now you don't like what he says, and he is a **** and lying?

I questioned why everyone still loves him so much earlier. Got the same response you gave me.

At the end of the day, he could not wait to leave and left before anyone else

The comments were on NBC Sports interview just now.

Batman - still pathetically trying to be a WUM I see. And failing.

Why?

Not so long ago, people were fawning over what a great guy Rickie is for what he says

Now you don't like what he says, and he is a **** and lying?

I questioned why everyone still loves him so much earlier. Got the same response you gave me.

At the end of the day, he could not wait to leave and left before anyone else

I just watched that. Very interesting. Picked his words very carefully. I put it down to he's spending time now with his mates Adam and Dejan and he's airing their side of things, in which they come out shiny white.

I'm really not sure what the board could have done re Dejan when they said they did not want to sell him and then he threw his toys out of the pram demanding a move. The blame lies entirely with him.

I just watched that. Very interesting. Picked his words very carefully. I put it down to he's spending time now with his mates Adam and Dejan and he's airing their side of things, in which they come out shiny white.

I'm really not sure what the board could have done re Dejan when they said they did not want to sell him and then he threw his toys out of the pram demanding a move. The blame lies entirely with him.

Haven't seen the interview. But if this is true, why should we blame the board?

How is it their fault Lovren and Lallana acted in a pretty poor manner? I don't really see many (sensible) people having a go at Rickie for his move or conduct.

But, players on £30k ish maybe more a week threatening to go on strike is pathetic. It makes a mockery of teachers, nurses etc who work effing hard, take a lot of crap and in most instances don't earn what these guys make a week in a year.

So yeah, for people like Lallana and Lovren I think fans have a right to blame them.

Haven't seen the interview. But if this is true, why should we blame the board?

How is it their fault Lovren and Lallana acted in a pretty poor manner? I don't really see many (sensible) people having a go at Rickie for his move or conduct.

But, players on £30k ish maybe more a week threatening to go on strike is pathetic. It makes a mockery of teachers, nurses etc who work effing hard, take a lot of crap and in most instances don't earn what these guys make a week in a year.

So yeah, for people like Lallana and Lovren I think fans have a right to blame them.

I saw his interview on Sky before the game, he seemed very emotional and said he will always love the club.

SFC legend.

This. And chose his words really carefully re the Board, the people running the club, etc. I took it to be he thought there was the opportunity to push on but the backing wasn't there.

I saw his interview on Sky before the game, he seemed very emotional and said he will always love the club.

SFC legend.

This. And chose his words really carefully re the Board, the people running the club, etc. I took it to be he thought there was the opportunity to push on but the backing wasn't there.

Yeah, heard his comments, totally hacked off, threw out my son's shirt with Rickie's name on it.didn't want to but i'm so ****ed off with him ( Rickie Lambert, not my son) i'd be happy if I never have to clap eyes on him again (Rickie Lambert, not my son) i feel he's totally betrayed by him(Rickie Lambert, not my son) i actually wish me & his mother had never had him ( my son, not Rickie Lambert)

Yeah, heard his comments, totally hacked off, threw out my son's shirt with Rickie's name on it.didn't want to but i'm so ****ed off with him ( Rickie Lambert, not my son) i'd be happy if I never have to clap eyes on him again (Rickie Lambert, not my son) i feel he's totally betrayed by him(Rickie Lambert, not my son) i actually wish me & his mother had never had him ( my son, not Rickie Lambert)

I saw it. I cannot say I was overly upset by what he said. As already mentioned his declaration of love for the club will forever endure was extremely heartfelt and I took that at face value.

FFS this is football and regardless what Shankly said all those years ago re: football being more important than life... He was WRONG!

I saw it. I cannot say I was overly upset by what he said. As already mentioned his declaration of love for the club will forever endure was extremely heartfelt and I took that at face value.

FFS this is football and regardless what Shankly said all those years ago re: football being more important than life... He was WRONG!