International Call Ups

Tom28

You can **** right off we're top of the group! :D:D:D

Exactly this. Never underestimate Northern Ireland's skill of losing to so called minnows. I'm so relieved we won

All the home nations stand a chance of qualifying which has to be a good thing.

Its all kicking off at the Serbia v Albania game. Flares being thrown on the pitch and now a remote control drone flying some kind of protest flag over the field. One of the Serbia players grabbed the flag and was then set upon by the Albania team! Slightly different atmosphere than st Marys for Tadic!

Game now suspended....

Presumably that means Mane won't be in the starting XI on Saturday because he won't get back until late tomorrow unless the club are laying on a chartered flight straight after the game.

Only a few hours flight from Tunis to London though. But yeah, might well still be a stretch for him to play on Saturday.

Presumably that means Mane won't be in the starting XI on Saturday because he won't get back until late tomorrow unless the club are laying on a chartered flight straight after the game.

I'm not sure but didn't Mane make his debut 24 hours after arriving in the country?

I'm not sure but didn't Mane make his debut 24 hours after arriving in the country?
Was his debut not Arsenal on a Tuesday night? I think he'd played internationals the week before and wasn't available for Swansea, but that may have had something to do with him just getting over here and set up, plus that game might have been further away than Tunis (just checked and it was in Botswana I think).

Just back from Athens. Davis was brilliant, good to see Reeves get his first cap, & my voice is absolutely knackered!

Was in Athens too. A truly great night. Delighted for Reeves, worked hard when he came on and hope he'll get many more caps and have chance to show abilities in more attacking areas of pitch in other games.

Injury time winner for Tunisia (vs Mane's Senegal)

watched most of the game, and Mane was a real threat with several fast runs, but was mercilessly fouled at least half-a-dozen times...but still had a couple of good chances to score.

Tunisia scored after a goalmouth scramble in the 94th minute, but their goalie really kept them in the game. FT: Tunisia 1 Senegal 0.

Was in Athens too. A truly great night. Delighted for Reeves, worked hard when he came on and hope he'll get many more caps and have chance to show abilities in more attacking areas of pitch in other games.

Reeves is going to be a cracking player for us, no doubt about it.

Reeves is going to be a cracking player for us, no doubt about it.

Always thought he could've done a decent job at Saints, unfortunately given that he was primarily a LB when he was here that held him back. He'll be a good Championship level midfielder without question.