Saints TV Games in December

trousers

m729NLuZ_normal.pngSouthampton FC @SouthamptonFC ·

TV GAMES: #SaintsFC’s fixtures against @Arsenal, @ManUtd and @chelseafc in December will be broadcast live on television.

#SaintsFC’s trip to @Arsenal on Wednesday 3rd December will be broadcast on @btsport. Kick-off remains at 7.45pm GMT.

The visit of @ManUtd will now take place on Monday 8th December with an 8pm GMT kick-off time, live on @SkySports.

#SaintsFC’s home game on Sunday 28th December against @chelseafc will also be live on @SkySports. Kick-off is now at 2.05pm GMT.

Oh ffs United being on a monday night means i'll almost definitely not make it now as i don't finish work on time in London. ****ing Sky ******s.

Eric's of The World unite against Sky etc!!

Won't be able to see the Man U game now due to work.

Ironically if they'd move the Arsenal game to a Mon instead of leaving it mid week I would have been able to see that game, but as it hasn't changed I'm screwed on that one as well.

****ing hate all these moves. Can't now do the Utd game. ****ers. Get games back to 3pm on Saturday. ******s.

I agree. It should be planned at the start of season and set in place. Luckily this doesn't cause me problems this time but normally causes massive problems with shift work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not everyone can be happy with the changes which are made just to suit the TV companies.We (my nipper and three grandsons) missed Several matches last season because of re scheduling.Didn't renew the season tickets because of this.Somefans,however,don't mind.I'm willing to bet other fans feel just the same as us.