Team news for our current internationals?

peacey

Like five times. I have vague memories of him being not very good.

I have vivid memories of him being awful. We paid 2.5m for him, he played 6 times, and was dreadful. Still we did get about 750k back eventually (500 euros and then later about 300k from Wolves)

Still its his birthday today, happy birthday Jelle. Can't believe you are still playing football let alone for Belgium.

I have vivid memories of him being awful. We paid 2.5m for him, he played 6 times, and was dreadful. Still we did get about 750k back eventually (500 euros and then later about 300k from Wolves)

Still its his birthday today, happy birthday Jelle. Can't believe you are still playing football let alone for Belgium.

I remember seeing him play away at Birmingham. He wasn't very good, but then nor were the rest of the team that day.

I remember seeing him play away at Birmingham. He wasn't very good, but then nor were the rest of the team that day.

He played at Northampton in the League Cup, on a wet pitch and constantly slipped over. He did it right in front of us, when picking the ball up for a throw-in, and didn't like it when we all laughed and told him to change his studs.

I accept that we are responsible for the fact that he was totally cack for the rest of his time here.

He played at Northampton in the League Cup, on a wet pitch and constantly slipped over. He did it right in front of us, when picking the ball up for a throw-in, and didn't like it when we all laughed and told him to change his studs.

I accept that we are responsible for the fact that he was totally cack for the rest of his time here.

It was probably his fault that Crouch had to wait so long for a run in the team, too, I recall a pre-season friendly at Swindon where Van Damme spent the whole time hoofing the ball at Crouch despite loud and clear instructions from the bench to stop doing so.

Spoke to some Ajax fans at Euro 2004 when we signed him who basically said he was a clumsy donkey who got sold because Maxwell was a lot better. I also recall he had a Hummer (may even have been a yellow one), had looked at buying the flat in the building next door in Westwood Road when I was staying there, and due to the petrol consumption of said Hummer, apparently once ran out of fuel half way up the M3 on the way to London.

Oh, and we had a song to the tune of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang which didn't catch on but it was at a ridiculous pace that the back of the Northam would have loved.