What does everyone do for a living?

Unbelievable Jeff

Lots of you seem to have really amazing jobs and are doing really well for yourselves! Well done saints web posters!

I'm doing really well for myself too, still number one telesalesist due to my outstanding performance in the 14 years I've been in the job. Also got given a company tie pin as a reward for achieving highest call stats in 2014. The printer cartridge industry is BOOMING!

What did he say?

The man has edited it. I'm fairly sure that means he doesn't want it repeated.

Look lively, Unbelievable Jeff. If you think this is bad, you should try tracking comments in the Guardian's news section.

Don't know why anyone would want to do that... :D

I've been reading the Comments section on the Maureen Lipman article all week. The whole thing left me with the impression of Winston Smith at his most compliant on an Adderall binge. My comment survived Winston's wrath.

What does that mean, GB?

If you're a 17 year old female, or a simpleton, generally driving a Corsa in an obnoxious colour, you will often be seen with "eyelashes" on your headlights.

Behold: https://careyelashes.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/fiat-500-car-eyelashes.jpg?w=960

(Okay it's a Fiat, but it's a sh*t colour, with eyelashes)

If you're a 17 year old female, or a simpleton, generally driving a Corsa in an obnoxious colour, you will often be seen with "eyelashes" on your headlights.

Behold: https://careyelashes.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/fiat-500-car-eyelashes.jpg?w=960

Blimey. Learn something new every day.

I can see that you're taking a hard line here, Bateman - but just so we're clear, eyelashes aside, cars DO have faces.

I'm seeking to clarify that your objection is simply a reaction to a girly girl, showing the world that she is a girly girl, specifically by devaluing a perfectly crap car by covering it in "personality", and not some kind of deviant reaction to the widely-held view that cars DO have faces.

Some cars even have back faces. Check the high visibility vehicles over on the Highway to Hell thread. The backs of those cars are laughing at those that slow down for them.

I'm in the Massons head of Masonic Lodge parking policy in the London area.

Funny you mention that my mate did some of their electrics a few years back and got more or less free roam of the place, even got to take me and another mate round and its a pretty impressive building on the inside!

Funny you mention that my mate did some of their electrics a few years back and got more or less free roam of the place, even got to take me and another mate round and its a pretty impressive building on the inside!

If you mean the Great Hall, in Great Queen Street, I worked for the company that built it for quite a few years. Had a good look round several times. Fantactic work.