Drink?

Coxford_lou

Did Frank Zappa inspire your choice of names for her :lol:

No, she's no Moon Unit :)

However, a degree of misdirection is probably worth having when not discussing yourself. I'm also doing her a disservice with the continual use of "Juvenile", but "young adult" reminds me too much of Nozin' Aroun', and not being able to drink in pubs.

No need to panic Mr. Bearsy, I'm only joking. It's the very matter-of-fact tone, sounds a bit police-like!

I'll have a drink with you Lou. There. Anyone else brave enough?

I will be there. But no need for a large dollop of bravery, given I have met Lou before (responding to a similar invite). I don't need to reinforce anything she has said, but anyone who can sink a half time pint in 4 minutes deserves respect

I will be there. But no need for a large dollop of bravery, given I have met Lou before (responding to a similar invite). I don't need to reinforce anything she has said, but anyone who can sink a half time pint in 4 minutes deserves respect

Oh I can knock back a pint much quicker than that, it's just the knat **** they serve in the Stadium is so cold and fizzy it doesn't go down half as smooth!

My Dad taught me well...

Oh wow, if you Google 'Coxford Lou', first search result is:

http://www.police.uk/hampshire/1SN02/team/pc-lou-wright/

Now you're in trouble boys!!

PS. That's not me, I promise.

Blimey. That was one hell of a guess.

Are you coming Wednesay night, Crazy? Would be cool to meet you!

Yeah why not. How will I recognise you? Or will you be in uniform?

Blimey. That was one hell of a guess.

Yeah why not. How will I recognise you? Or will you be in uniform?

Good question. How is this thing going to work? Pap, can we have a pcture of you so we know who we're looking for? Bucks, I'll probably phone you and find you first if that's OK?

Sorry??

Is this an old story from here? Must have pre-dated me, care to expand?

Keith was the old administrator on S4E and he quit after a combination of the turnstile A saga and then one of the blokes who ran forever saints allegedly finding out where he lived and cutting his phone line. Scary stuff.

Keith was the old administrator on S4E and he quit after a combination of the turnstile A saga and then one of the blokes who ran forever saints allegedly finding out where he lived and cutting his phone line. Scary stuff.

I like hearing old stories about the good old days. More please!

Eeesh, don't blame the bloke. That sounds grim.

Amygate was funny though. For those who don't know, Keith was talking via PM for about six months to "Amy" who was actually just a couple of blokes on b-anter. They released the hugely embarrassing correspondence online and then **** hit the fan and the saints forever forum was no more. No one deserved the phone line rubbish to be fair (though I believe he still posted on the new forum as the grand poobah so it can't have put him off too much.)

In all seriousness, I would be up for coming to the pub but unfortunately I'm out for dinner at The Turtle Bay before the game. If you do something similar in future then I'll try to make it. I'll definitely shake pap's hand despite our differences.

Edited by hypochondriac

Explained above. Some of the PMs were painfully embarrassing. About turnstile "A", Sex in the woods and midway through just stopping whilst still inside and just cuddling etc. Think he got some heat in real life over it though so I won't dwell on it.

Just read that bout Amygate, wow.

Sounds like I've missed all the best bits. Was here for BAP though, that was pretty great.

Just read that bout Amygate, wow.

Sounds like I've missed all the best bits. Was here for BAP though, that was pretty great.

You missed the incredible site that was saintsfun though, Mark loves Amy, b-anter, tubgirl, montys turban, ascoli, the farmer, Saint lee and his leaky plumbing, Javi and Saf, arcade games and that old thread about hooliganism that ended up with the site being monitored by the old bill (in the form of the poster Roger Beeks). You missed out!

Edited by hypochondriac

Explained above. Some of the PMs were painfully embarrassing. About turnstile "A", Sex in the woods and midway through just stopping whilst still inside and just cuddling etc. Think he got some heat in real life over it though so I won't dwell on it.

Oh no! Poor bloke, I feel sorry for him.

Ah, now I get the constant references to PMs, Turnstile A etc. Funny.