Drink?

Coxford_lou

You missed the incredible site that was saintsfun though, Mark loves Amy, b-anter, tubgirl, montys turban, ascoli, the farmer, Saint lee and his leaky plumbing, Javi and Saf, arcade games and that old thread about hooliganism that ended up with the site being monitored by the old bill (in the form of the poster Roger Beeks). You missed out!

I put lots if time and photoshop effort into SaintsFun.... It was great....our football team sucked though.

I put lots if time and photoshop effort into SaintsFun.... It was great....our football team sucked though.

Do you remember the saints forever banner competition and then someone like cabbage face managed to sneak in the one that looked like a five year old drew it for Christmas? Fun times. Cabbage face was like an olden day Bearsy.

Do you remember the saints forever banner competition and then someone like cabbage face managed to sneak in the one that looked like a five year old drew it for Christmas? Fun times. Cabbage face was like an olden day Bearsy.

He is my friend IRL.... Strong, handsome and funny.

There was a poster named HandsomeBoy.....he certainly wasn't handsome at all.

i can't remember the banner...but I do remember we did a SaintsFun 'find the paver' competition which had me and essruu on it...still outside the front of st marys and no one has claimed the M&S vouchers prize yet!

You missed the incredible site that was saintsfun though, Mark loves Amy, b-anter, tubgirl, montys turban, ascoli, the farmer, Saint lee and his leaky plumbing, Javi and Saf, arcade games and that old thread about hooliganism that ended up with the site being monitored by the old bill (in the form of the poster Roger Beeks). You missed out!

I was on SaintsForever and don't remember any of that apart from tub girl - that one is hard to forget...

Haha, yeah that was always a benefit. No chance of that now I'm in Leyton.

Happy to grab a drink next time I'm back over that way.

He's just nostalgia-ing. It's kinda funny to watch.

Is she? Cripes, didn't realise that.

'Grabbing' a drink and 'cripes'... You sure you live in Leyton? You sound like a Yank.

I was on SaintsForever and don't remember any of that apart from tub girl - that one is hard to forget...

I wasnt on Saintsforever, only started on Saintsweb and quite early on I seem to remember getting into an arguement with SaintWill

Back in the day SWF could be pretty hilarious, not to the levels of what I imagine SaintsForever was but still there was much more banter than on here these days

I wasnt on Saintsforever, only started on Saintsweb and quite early on I seem to remember getting into an arguement with SaintWill

Back in the day SWF could be pretty hilarious, not to the levels of what I imagine SaintsForever was but still there was much more banter than on here these days

Saintsforever were good days of wasted work time, but still not a patch on the old Network 54 days, or Saintsfun, or B-anter.

Nostalgia ain't as good as it used to be!

Alternatively, people aren't very good at realising they're happy in the moment.

Expect the same comments in seven years time about how 2015 SWF was the dogs bollócks and a golden age of posting, rar rar rar, etc.

You could get away with a lot more on SaintsForever but it was a much smaller site. It all went wrong when Keith was exposed as basically being employed by the club when Love was in charge.

You could get away with a lot more on SaintsForever but it was a much smaller site. It all went wrong when Keith was exposed as basically being employed by the club when Love was in charge.

In the early days Keith used to actually encourage it, it was only

When the delicate flower masses discovered the forum around the time of our cup final season that it all went tits up with their seating plans, what name are you getting on your shirt threads and general other nonsense Place became a lot more PC then and any joking or p*ss taking was forbidden. I remember getting a PM from someone who will remain nameless warning me if I didn't stop taking the p*ss out of Steve grant they would make my life hell. When I asked her what exactly was going to do she never replied.

I thought it all turned sour for Keith when a few people got jealous about him being invited on a preseason trip to Sweden with Wilde? He seemed to be getting used a bit by Wilde to get the fans on side. Of course that was the start of all the fan on the board era and the nauseating nudge nudge, 'i can't say too much' ITK threads from the likes of UM pahars as the power struggle escalated between SISA, the saints trust and the various other wannabe FOTBers.

That really was the golden era of m-boards. Shame what happened to Keith he was/is a good lad, not seen him for years and didn't deserve the grief he got in the end

I thought it all turned sour for Keith when a few people got jealous about him being invited on a preseason trip to Sweden with Wilde? He seemed to be getting used a bit by Wilde to get the fans on side. Of course that was the start of all the fan on the board era and the nauseating nudge nudge, 'i can't say too much' ITK threads from the likes of UM pahars as the power struggle escalated between SISA, the saints trust and the various other wannabe FOTBers.

The problem with that was - and I know because I was working for the club at the time - that it was at the expense of people that should have been there. I wasn't one of them by any means, before you ask...!

Then there was a pre-season friendly (away to a team like Bristol City I think?) where we had a trialist and we weren't allowed to guess who it was. When someone did figure it out, Keith deleted the posts.

The problem with that was - and I know because I was working for the club at the time - that it was at the expense of people that should have been there. I wasn't one of them by any means, before you ask...!

Then there was a pre-season friendly (away to a team like Bristol City I think?) where we had a trialist and we weren't allowed to guess who it was. When someone did figure it out, Keith deleted the posts.

Who was it?

You work in PR dont you? When did you leave? We're you the loser in the power struggle with Jordan Sibley for the Cortese lap dog post?

I remember first joining Saintsforever when I was still at school, some 11 years ago! The subsequent years on that, TSF, B-anter and now Saintsweb have been pretty enjoyable. Whatever happened to Javi, is he still off stalking new signings? Was it Roger Beeks who always started those luncheon threads, who found out he was a copper in the end? Some of the sections on the old website were comedy gold, espeically remember some about a bloke called steve who loved america, used to post for fun but not seen him around for years.

Good times.

Have to say my personal favourite golden era was Help me Rhondda/LifeLongSaint/Barry the Briefcase (someone please put the photo up) and Saintlee's ITK takeover epic fail. I got invited to one of (possibly the first) meetings that Saintlee organised for that, but couldn't go. I can't actually remember who Lee's contact actually was - was it our favourite photocopier salesman? Or someone else?

Have to say my personal favourite golden era was Help me Rhondda/LifeLongSaint/Barry the Briefcase (someone please put the photo up) and Saintlee's ITK takeover epic fail. I got invited to one of (possibly the first) meetings that Saintlee organised for that, but couldn't go. I can't actually remember who Lee's contact actually was - was it our favourite photocopier salesman? Or someone else?

dubai consortium or something.

SaintsFC UK rings a bell, with david beckham getting involved

Nostalgia ain't as good as it used to be!

Alternatively, people aren't very good at realising they're happy in the moment.

Expect the same comments in seven years time about how 2015 SWF was the dogs bollócks and a golden age of posting, rar rar rar, etc.

Like supporting Saints. I cannot for the life of me believe that supporters are not enjoying games. This is where we are, if you cannot enjoy watching Saints at the moment, you never will.