Weekend 7/8 Feb other games

Batman

West Ham look good. United are poor. Van Gaal has been lucky so far, no-way is he getting the most out of those players.

He has been very average as United manager. Despite the huge sums spent. He has gotten off very lightly by the media for this. Just weird team selections

Basically same old Wham - don't see much of a passing game from them. Biggest difference is that they are direct by hitting balls down the channels rather than to a central target man.

The two strikers definitely force the centre backs to defend, and make it harder to play out from the back.

They also have better, more dynamic full backs than before, but are still a team that get the ball forward quickly.

Miles better without Carroll and have some midfield players who can pick a pass.

They play narrow though, with two up and Downing in behind, so the opposition full backs can get plenty of space. Makes our having no natural LB a blow.

Edited by Saint Charlie

They're a very good side. This is our hardest home game left IMO

Dunno. Liverpool and Spurs are better than West Ham

United are just not very good

How we never utterly smashes them at SMS I will never know same for them away to arsenal

Dunno. Liverpool and Spurs are better than West Ham

United are just not very good

How we never utterly smashes them at SMS I will never know same for them away to arsenal

Spurs and Liverpool spend 90% of games looking very ordinary and rely on one or two special players to bail them out. West Ham are an all round good team I think

Draw would be a good result for us, but I wouldn't be confident about us beating West Ham on wednesday if they play like this.

Tony, whn was the last time you were confident about us beating anybody? Serious question.

The mighty Man United. If they are losing they stick fellaini on and just lump the ball up to him

Jesus Christ

Not the force they were, so this is their last resort. Back in the day, they would keep playing and normally score a couple of late goals.