Stoke v SAINTS - Match Thread

Batman

Just also read on the official BPL site that Saints have not conceded more than one away goal in a match since the seasons opening weekend against Liverpool. That's an amazing stat.

^^jinxed it

Please... I already hate myself enough for saying it. :(

This has been such a wasted opportunity, we have played well and should win - we don't usually lose games in this manner. But it's what you get when you have a bog-**** player in a critical position in the side. What I'd give for our L1 standard GK back.

Toby's looks bad. Season killer without question. Who knows how long beyond that, looks like he's taking Oxygen as well.

You lot are so funny. 5th or 7th will mean the same thing....EUROPEAN football!

It's not that, it is our complete gash efforts up front

Pelle is the main problem for me. Just a poor lone striker

Edited by Batman

Season over. What a joke.

**** off Glasgow.

We are several players short of champions league. Frustratingly close but our campaign for that wasn't ended here it was several mistakes earlier in the season against much poorer teams than Stoke and a lack of striking options. Brilliant last effort to pull it off but we left too much to do.

This is still the most successful season of my generation and it's been great. Securing Europe is still in our hands chaps.

It's not that, it is our complete gash efforts up front

Pelle is the main problem for me. Just a poor line striker

Really? You've never said that before.

Why don't you finish yourself off and go outside, maybe do something other than posting the same negative sh!t on here every single week. Just a suggestion.

You lot are so funny. 5th or 7th will mean the same thing....EUROPEAN football!

You're assuming Liverpool and Arsenal will both win. Besides, don't we have to go through some play off **** if we finish 7th that we wouldn't have to if we finish 5th? Plus there's no guarantee we'll even get 7th.

In other news Steven Davis has to be the most overrated player in the club's history. I've been saying this for months now, he's been cack all season yet he constantly gets dubbed this "unsung hero" who "never gets the credit he deserves" and he's "so overrated". He's not good enough, maybe a decent squad player but as a full PL starter? Simply not good enough.

Really? You've never said that before.

Why don't you finish yourself off and go outside, maybe do something other than posting the same negative sh!t on here every single week. Just a suggestion.

It is because he is shyt every week.

No need to get funny. Block me if you don't like it