Top 5 on SWF

The Kraken

This thread has just gone. My fault again.

That said, I'm really chuffed with my new avatar. Was never a fan of the old one. I'm not a very yellow person. New pic represents me perfectly (just maybe 20 years younger).

The rest of you need to go have a permanent cold shower and never come back out again!

That said, I'm really chuffed with my new avatar. Was never a fan of the old one. I'm not a very yellow person. New pic represents me perfectly (just maybe 20 years younger).

The rest of you need to go have a permanent cold shower and never come back out again!

I won't stand for that kind of misandry, it's 2011 ffs.

the important thing bout golden shower, is you have to be on the right end of it :thumbup:

Edit: I don't really know tho, I have never loved anyone enough to piss on them :( When I was kid tho, I used to wet bed sometimes, which is a bit like golden bath i spose :thumbup:

the important thing bout golden shower, is you have to be on the right end of it :thumbup:

Edit: I don't really know tho, I have never loved anyone enough to piss on them :( When I was kid tho, I used to wet bed sometimes, which is a bit like golden bath i spose :thumbup:

I only learnt what a golden shower, pearl necklace and teabagging was when I was 30. They don't teach this stuff at St Anne's!

Guys as we're all coming out & everything + to be solidarity with Eric, when I was like 12 or 13 I had a sex dream bout a boy from school :thumbup: We was giving each other handjobs :thumbup:

Anyone else got anything to confess? Tokyos? Pap? Come on gays, lets hear them gay confessions pls!

Guys as we're all coming out & everything + to be solidarity with Eric, when I was like 12 or 13 I had a sex dream bout a boy from school :thumbup: We was giving each other handjobs :thumbup:

Anyone else got anything to confess? Tokyos? Pap? Come on gays, lets hear them gay confessions pls!

Hmmm. I read once that you can't actually dream about something unless you've actually done it, or something very similar … that's why when you dream about falling off of a cliff, you always wake up before you hit the ground.

Now, where were we ...

I once had a wet dream about patricia hewitt. It doesn't get much gheyer than that.

I only learnt what a golden shower, pearl necklace and teabagging was when I was 30. They don't teach this stuff at St Anne's!

True story. We were on the train back from the football with a lady friend of one of the couples. We'd been drinking.

Conversation got around to kids (for some reason) sdhe said, with her son there, that her husband had given her a Pearl Necklace as a birth gift when her son was born.

We asked when, she said right on the birthing table.

She couldn't understand why we all descended into hysterics...

Btw Bear, you can't seriously expect Tokes to list all of his gay confessions – he's on the Register and is restricted to only 3 posts per day. It could take weeks :(

The thing I can never understand is why men find the idea of two women kissing, attractive. There's nothing about two men kissing that I find interesting to watch in the slightest. What's with that?

Here we all are having some frivolous banter on TMS, and along comes Lou asking one of her serious and philosophical questions. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it seems to me that it would be better to break down your question as follows:

a) What percentage of men find the idea of 2 women kissing, attractive?

b) What percentage of men find the idea of 2 men kissing, attractive?

c) What percentage of women find the idea of 2 women kissing, attractive?

d) What percentage of women find the idea of 2 men kissing, attractive?

Establish percentages and work from there. I'm no expert, but my guess is that part of the reason – somewhat counter-intuitively, perhaps – includes an evolutionary element.

Now let's get back to reverse cowgirls, please. :thumbup:

I need to have a bit more time to give a considered response to this question as I'm nervous I'm falling into a trap...

We're also waiting for confirmation on the "Do you like looking at boners" question from some months ago :thumbup:

Yes, I'm still considering a response to that. I wouldn't want to say anything incriminating.

yeah every time you open your mouth some bro tries to stick something in it, so it's prob best to be careful :thumbup:

The thing I can never understand is why men find the idea of two women kissing, attractive. There's nothing about two men kissing that I find interesting to watch in the slightest. What's with that?

Depends on the women, if it was, say, Harriet Harman and Nicola Sturgeon then I'd be running for the sick bucket.

But if it were Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman wild horses wouldn't drag me away.

Edited by Big Bad Bob
No mention of Emma Stone, none at all...