Top 5 on SWF

The Kraken

LOL. Well, wherever you're placed, Pap, it will be higher than me!

Well, I don't know. People can be very fickle. I haven't got baps, for a start.

FWIW though, if there is a "best poster" award to be had on this site, I don't want it nor would I ever get it. I make far too many enemies in the prosecution of my posting duties.

I'm happy enough for the occasional poster to break ranks and say "that pap, y'know. He's not nearly as much as a c*** as I first thought".

Keep your ambitions moderated and you'll never be disappointed :)

Well, I don't know. People can be very fickle. I haven't got baps, for a start.

The power of baps is a curious thing. Seems to bring either love or hate in a most unpredictable way.

I make far too many enemies in the prosecution of my posting duties.

That's what we like about you :)

Top 5 ?!? Hmm, as I said I dont post so much so dont get to sample as much 'variety' as Id like. Most of my options come from a footballing perspective, I try not to post too much in the lounge, I find myself reasonably outgunned, though a lot of it tends to be because I get bored and dont come back to the thread :lol:

Pap - can go a bit off on one and into attack mode at times, but tends to be an intelligent poster, gets my vote

Coxford Lou - Stirling first year effort, especially due to some of the early abuse and stalking.

Hypo/Jeff - Im putting these two together as I had a very low opinion a year or so ago but habe grown up and become decent posters

Window cleaner - I always find him pretty much on the money footballing wise

Bearsy - He is in his own category really isnt he ?

Pap - can go a bit off on one and into attack mode at times, but tends to be an intelligent poster, gets my vote

I can be a bit eye for an eye, compared with your average lefty, but council estate, innit?

In the vast majority of cases, I seek cordiality and harmony, even with former foes. If, however, someone decides to give it, taking the píss is one of the four things I'm good at. Situation explained!

Thanks though, Smirkers. It's been a rough old ride at times, but I reckon you've been fairer than most.

Coxford Lou - Stirling first year effort, especially due to some of the early abuse and stalking.

Agreed. She has provided much amusement, even if most of that was independently driven by others. Top skills on the drinking front, although I reckon a few of us are close to losing our "lone wolf" (grr, grr, etc) status as a result.

Hypo/Jeff - Im putting these two together as I had a very low opinion a year or so ago but habe grown up and become decent posters

Jeff's alright. I respect him because he stands his ground on his own, even if I fundamentally disagree with the point he's making.

Hypo has actually improved, but he still thinks the path to forum glory is the belittling of other posters, or getting in with the bigger boys. He's the classic case of someone that would benefit from coming back with a fresh user account, and no baggage.

Did I get most improved because I dont bother posting as much ? :lol:

I suppose its one way to do it

I dunno, that was Hypos. You weren't on my list back then but I certainly don't think we got on particularly then...

I notice I was slightly rude about Bucks on my list though - apologies sir!

Edited by Unbelievable Jeff

I can be a bit eye for an eye, compared with your average lefty, but council estate, innit?

In the vast majority of cases, I seek cordiality and harmony, even with former foes. If, however, someone decides to give it, taking the píss is one of the four things I'm good at. Situation explained!

Thanks though, Smirkers. It's been a rough old ride at times, but I reckon you've been fairer than most.

Agreed. She has provided much amusement, even if most of that was independently driven by others. Top skills on the drinking front, although I reckon a few of us are close to losing our "lone wolf" (grr, grr, etc) status as a result.

Jeff's alright. I respect him because he stands his ground on his own, even if I fundamentally disagree with the point he's making.

Hypo has actually improved, but he still thinks the path to forum glory is the belittling of other posters, or getting in with the bigger boys. He's the classic case of someone that would benefit from coming back with a fresh user account, and no baggage.

Aye, we have pretty much diametrically opposed views, but we're ****ing stubborn with it :D

I like you too Smirking. You're someone whose posts I'm always drawn to and always read.

I think I actually like everyone now. I've warmed a lot to UJ. Lighthouse is a s*d, but I think (hope) he's just being funny. Only person I'm wary of is Hypo, because of the insinuations he makes. But I'm pretty sure if he ever met me in person, that would end pretty sharpish.

Dare I say it, I even quite like Sour Mash, CB Fry and Turkish.

This site is getting a bit soft!

I love the fact that all you grizzly men are now becoming buddies...

My work is done :)

(well nearly, just need to get Bearsy along).

I like you too Smirking. You're someone whose posts I'm always drawn to and always read.

I think I actually like everyone now. I've warmed a lot to UJ. Lighthouse is a s*d, but I think (hope) he's just being funny. Only person I'm wary of is Hypo, because of the insinuations he makes. But I'm pretty sure if he ever met me in person, that would end pretty sharpish.

It's gone all chintzy curtains and putting the seat down. Who do we blame?;)

annoying-drunk-girl-washing-machine.jpg

It's gone all chintzy curtains and putting the seat down. Who do we blame?;)

Not chintzy curtains Goatboy! We've had this conversation before! That's not my style!

But definitely yes to putting the seat down.

Big love all round boys. [emoji8][emoji8]

Maybe I'm a misogynistic bastard in real life too.

Maybe I'm a misogynistic bastard in real life too.

I don't think you're a misogynistic bastard on here or in real life. I just think you have a negative take on me, which I find quite odd considering I'm as harmless as a fly, and as nice as pie. I suspect that's probably because you're a bit of a moralist, whereas I'm a complete contrarian in the face of any hint of moralising.

I dunno, that was Hypos. You weren't on my list back then but I certainly don't think we got on particularly then...

I notice I was slightly rude about Bucks on my list though - apologies sir!

Noted and duly forgotten. Think others got much worse UJ

Well now I've wound up CB enough on the Elections thread I may well go and read it now.

Yours was an admirable reverse ferret, but I thoroughly enjoyed taking the pi ss out of you anyway. I'll do it again soon I'm sure.

When I used to work for The Guardian there was always tickets for the Garden Party up for grabs as none of the senior management could be bothered to go. I was offered a pair of tickets one year but turned them down. None of the Royals have ever bothered to pitch up at one of my barbeques so sod 'em.

When I used to work for The Guardian there was always tickets for the Garden Party up for grabs as none of the senior management could be bothered to go. I was offered a pair of tickets one year but turned them down. None of the Royals have ever bothered to pitch up at one of my barbeques so sod 'em.

Somehow, you working for the Guardian makes perfect sense.